Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

4 minutes ago, Waz said:

Thatll be a blast from the past then! Bentley priory used to be one of my early morning mooching spots.

No change there mate full of muntys been fishing the common recently some crackers in there .. how long you down for ? 

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No change there mate full of muntys been fishing the common recently some crackers in there .. how long you down for ? 

There Friday afternoon, then back Monday evening. 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Nice enjoy 

I will swerve the village, last couple of times have been a shocker, but think my mind is stuck in a mindwarp. Looking at the map, loved all the ponds round there, some big corridors of connected land aswell, didnt realise a lot of the plots I used to wander are connected, Chorleywood across to Botany Bay, I dont miss that ever present streetlight glow though that shouted CIVILISATION! 

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I was born in St Marys hospital Luton,  family still live all around, Luton, Dunstable and Houghton and I spend a fair bit of time there and I've never found a no go area. People frit of a colored face LOL.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-no-go-zones-muslim-sharia-law-third-poll-hope-not-hate-far-right-economic-inequality-a8588226.html

edit to add London lol

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/11/09/debunking-maps-alleged-islamic-no-go-zones-london-2/

You’d love it because you always vote for it.......give max a bell, you’d get along smashing ! Lol

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Get the lamb kadai

Just deleted a load of messages and still cant message ya. Ask Chris or Pete for my number or send them yours.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I suppose another thing is that it’s what you are exposed to growing up......it’s amazing what you can get used to.

I think theres probably some truth to that.....if you have grown up in areas where you are coming into conflict on a daily basis you get used to it and just tend to be a little bit more on your toes and aware.......i dont know whether Northerners are exaggerating or if no go areas really do exist i just take their word for it but thinking about it maybe what a person brought up in a rural area see's as a no go area a person brought up in a busy city see's as normal life.

5 hours ago, WILF said:

I was driving through London the other week with my little lad, down Whitechapel then following city road etc......

Sounds like you was avoiding the congestion charge you cheapskate ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

I was born in St Marys hospital Luton,  family still live all around, Luton, Dunstable and Houghton and I spend a fair bit of time there and I've never found a no go area. People frit of a colored face LOL.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-no-go-zones-muslim-sharia-law-third-poll-hope-not-hate-far-right-economic-inequality-a8588226.html

edit to add London lol

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/11/09/debunking-maps-alleged-islamic-no-go-zones-london-2/

Tell darcus howe that when he tried to make a program in brum and was told to leave or else

3 hours ago, sandymere said:

edit to add London lol

Im very familiar with all of those London boroughs and none of them are remotely like no go areas.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sounds like you was avoiding the congestion charge you cheapskate ?

Nope, wound up at the back of Liverpool Street so they go me and they also rinsed me for £12 LEZ on top......broke my heart ! Lol

Total of £25 to drive into London that day.......I had to charge some black c**t an extra £50 to try and cheer myself up ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im very familiar with all of those London boroughs and none of them are remotely like no go areas.

I agree but the article from the paper is the normal condescending, left wing shit.

Its main source is from that pile of shit “Hope not Hate” which was founded by the ex editor of “Searchlight”........Hope not Hate claims to be non partisan but seeing as the bloke in charge has spent a lifetime trying to perpetuate the poisoning of our country that is obviously bollocks.

On the second article, while again I agree they are not no go areas, they are piss holes full of f***ing animals most of whole have no business being in Europe and have brought nothing to the party except filth and degradation.

Sandy is a full lefty and if he thinks Luton is great all I can say is, his standards must be all out of whack..........if Luton is what he thought his grandad had in mind as he bravely fought the hun I’ll bet my bollocks he is way off the mark.

Towns like Luton are a betrayal of every young man that ever died to preserve their idea of Britain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

There is an estate in Leicester called St Matthews once it was full of life ,Pubs and Shops ,people born there loved it and no one wanted to leave then the Council said it was a Slum and pulled it all down and built flats then put 16 thousand Somali  people  there , they do no work and the Men hang around all day in Kish Shops , no woman in Her right mind will walk through there or Men on there own , these people will kill you and everyone knows it .

By the way ! 16 thousand was what the Council owned up to about ten years ago lots of people think that is now double that .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2