Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, fair enough mate......In that case I will say I feel pretty unwelcome and strange walking down Whitechapel ! 

Dont know if that makes it a no go zone but I definitely don’t feel like I belong and I wouldn’t want my daughters walking down there alone.

The thing about areas like Whitechapel,Aldgate etc that people who come down for a day trip and say its an asian area,theres no white people etc.....is that no if you come into these areas on a weekday you wont see many white people because most of them are at work !......go to these places on a weekend and its very different.....still not exactly Beverley Hills but they never were.

• Like 2

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, WILF said:

Depends what you class as a “no go zone”........I mean, years ago if you take a place like the North Peckham Estate, the postmen went around 6 handed on giro cheque day and a cabby wouldn’t wait any longer than about 2 minutes.

If you wasn’t down in 2 minutes you walked.

Dealing houses all over the f***ing show.

You were probably fine driving through there in the day but would it have been a great idea to walk at 11pm ?..........does that make somewhere a “no go zone” ?......I don’t know.

Ferrier Estate the same......utter piss hole 

If a no go zone is a place that it’s not that safe to go and that you don’t go unless you really need to then yeah, I’d say there are plenty.

Bottle don’t come into it, it’s just not that great an idea to go there unless you are happy that there’s an even chance you may have to stave some c**ts head in with a brick.....And who wants to be bothered with all that when you are popping out for a paper?

p***y sites would be the same, You ain’t afraid to go there but you avoid them because there’s a decent chance it will turn into bollocks.

Peckham would just be rough mate due to black crime gangs ect not muslim.. if your from them areas your alrite its only when they ask where you from you could have some grief.. 

43 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think they are referring to Asians creating no go areas for whites......as opposed to rough housing estates ?

There are plenty of Roads in Leicester that are no go areas for White people  though the Police and Council  say there are not but none of them would walk down them alone at night .

This is the thing when im visiting the family in wood green bethnal ect yes theres alot of asians but theres also bundles of white people going about there buiness aswell.. london is what its always been. And what a place it is

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, micky said:

There are plenty of Roads in Leicester that are no go areas for White people  though the Police and Council  say there are not but none of them would walk down them alone at night .

Theres places you wouldnt want to walk in london at night thats not a no go zone its common sense.. im round the corner from a rough little estate graham park to be exact i wouldnt make a thing of walking around after dark there or any of the places i have family wood green bow old street ect its just common sense 

• Like 1

I suppose another thing is that it’s what you are exposed to growing up......it’s amazing what you can get used to.

I was driving through London the other week with my little lad, down Whitechapel then following city road etc......the boy says “This don’t feel nice Dad, feels like you have to be worried”.......and I suppose in a way, he is right !......it’s just for an old bloke like me, when you have spent your whole life in a place, it comes to a point that you dont even notice the shit.

But here’s my point, you should notice.....we have been writing stuff off as “just how it is” for far too long imho 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Maybe yous lot are not used to it then but we been rubbing shoulders doing business with all sorts of colours for years and years some of my good old pals was bangladeshis in school and plenty black lads i still see and mix with now there all just normal people lol... tommys blowing everything out of proportion .. 

Dont taik like a cnut

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Theres places you wouldnt want to walk in london at night thats not a no go zone its common sense.. im round the corner from a rough little estate graham park to be exact i wouldnt make a thing of walking around after dark there or any of the places i have family wood green bow old street ect its just common sense 

I am not talking about rough places I am saying that there are places where you cannot go if you are not of a specific  religion  and it gets worse every time I visit 

11 minutes ago, micky said:

I am not talking about rough places I am saying that there are places where you cannot go if you are not of a specific  religion  and it gets worse every time I visit 

Yeh looks like you lot up there are getting mugged right off a.. cuz anyone can go anywhere here using basic common sense. How comes yous wanna walk round these shit holes anyway ? Id be f****d if wanted walk round in the dark round newham or east ham for a laugh 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

5 or 6 of the lads that work in the indian take away in burnt oak good good chaps and every last one of them are christians.. as are plenty more of these bangladeshis ... still probaly dirty smelly fuckers and speak in there own languages ect but maybe religion isnt the problem then ? Just where your from?? 

Whats the best curry house round there, am up Friday.

I was born in St Marys hospital Luton,  family still live all around, Luton, Dunstable and Houghton and I spend a fair bit of time there and I've never found a no go area. People frit of a colored face LOL.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-no-go-zones-muslim-sharia-law-third-poll-hope-not-hate-far-right-economic-inequality-a8588226.html

edit to add London lol

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/11/09/debunking-maps-alleged-islamic-no-go-zones-london-2/

Edited by sandymere
  • Thanks 1

No go areas are what you make them. If you walk into a rangers pub in Glasgow then don't be singing Celtic songs or be surprised if you end up with a black eye or worse. That doesn't mean it's not safe to walk through the next day if your not nailing your colours to the mast. I've went into the roughest areas and pubs in Big cities and didn't have any trouble because I kept my mouth shut. A lot of people bring shit on themselves. I slag the shit out of my English mates over here for their weakness but you wouldn't catch me doing that in a pub in London. ????

• Like 1
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Stanmore abercorn arms mate 

Thatll be a blast from the past then! Bentley priory used to be one of my early morning mooching spots.