Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Only get curry pies an chappati noo ?

I wouldn't be sure but I put on 3/4 stone in 36 hours eating Cumberland hot dogs , kebabs and pies outside old Trafford. Nice they were too.

• Haha 1

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Religion aint the problem, it's how people interpret it. Plus the gangs from different cultures don't help 

Maybe yous lot are not used to it then but we been rubbing shoulders doing business with all sorts of colours for years and years some of my good old pals was bangladeshis in school and plenty black lads i still see and mix with now there all just normal people lol... tommys blowing everything out of proportion .. 

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Maybe yous lot are not used to it then but we been rubbing shoulders doing business with all sorts of colours for years and years some of my good old pals was bangladeshis in school and plenty black lads i still see and mix with now there all just normal people lol... tommys blowing everything out of proportion .. 

Used to what? The asians of my generation are not a problem, but those of the age of 30,ish and younger are of a totally different attitudes, in certain areas tommy may be blowing it of proportion, but in other areas he's got it bang on, and the areas he's got bang will come to an area near you sooner or later. But for the people who's area does not have a problem don't see a problem.........................but they will in time

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jiggy said:

I'm working in dolphins barn at the minute working on a filling station and the pakis are all workin in local supermarkets even though it's minimum wage. The junkie population is made up of locals to be honest. I know from your posts that your from Clondalkin side of the city so maybe it's different but inner city problems aren't paki related. My uncle lives 100 yards from Boomers pub in Clondalkin and while it is a council estate area it's an ok place to live.

Yeah i grew up in clondalkin, i still hunt some places up that way, and the drug dealing is as bad as any where in dublin if not worse, theres a stretch of canal an the fellas must sell the best crack in the country they come from all over the country for it, there's junkies from all over sleeping in tents anywhere they can

On 19/05/2019 at 20:30, slip lead said:

People said the same about Enoch Powell, so why would the Blinkered of today do or say any different.

The only worrying thing is when will it be to late to turn the tables.

Far to many sheep and not enough lions.

Well Tommy turned up on my old estate tonight was welcomed  as I thought he would be round there then I seen a clip of his minder then my nephew appears offering a one on one its on f**k book seems the minder said something about some kid  and then bottled it the more Tommy  is on people radar the more coin he earns I agree with a lot he says but having met him he's a little prick with a big ego 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No wind up pal theres no no go zones here ? Any of the londoners on here heard of any??? I have not and me and my lot have been well about. I can understand no go zones for gangs or certain firms but not just the average guy. And be honest id walk or drive where ever the f**k i wanted .. so looks like you lot up there are being mugged right off ... 

Must admit ive not heard of any " no go areas " in London....although im led to believe they have them up north.

Doesnt surprise me to be honest the far right warned 30 years ago that multiculturalism would lead to no go zones.

Infact virtually everything the knuckle dragging far right was telling you all 30 years ago is now happening i remember Nick Griffin calling out for political action against the grooming of young girls up north in the 90's and he was arrested for it !....if only they had acted way back then.

• Like 4

Depends what you class as a “no go zone”........I mean, years ago if you take a place like the North Peckham Estate, the postmen went around 6 handed on giro cheque day and a cabby wouldn’t wait any longer than about 2 minutes.

If you wasn’t down in 2 minutes you walked.

Dealing houses all over the f***ing show.

You were probably fine driving through there in the day but would it have been a great idea to walk at 11pm ?..........does that make somewhere a “no go zone” ?......I don’t know.

Ferrier Estate the same......utter piss hole 

If a no go zone is a place that it’s not that safe to go and that you don’t go unless you really need to then yeah, I’d say there are plenty.

Bottle don’t come into it, it’s just not that great an idea to go there unless you are happy that there’s an even chance you may have to stave some c**ts head in with a brick.....And who wants to be bothered with all that when you are popping out for a paper?

p***y sites would be the same, You ain’t afraid to go there but you avoid them because there’s a decent chance it will turn into bollocks.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think they are referring to Asians creating no go areas for whites......as opposed to rough housing estates ?

Ahh, fair enough mate......In that case I will say I feel pretty unwelcome and strange walking down Whitechapel ! 

Dont know if that makes it a no go zone but I definitely don’t feel like I belong and I wouldn’t want my daughters walking down there alone.