Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

People said the same about Enoch Powell, so why would the Blinkered of today do or say any different.

The only worrying thing is when will it be to late to turn the tables.

Far to many sheep and not enough lions.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Has Oldham a high Muslim population? 

Oldham has a majority Muslim population

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, slip lead said:

People said the same about Enoch Powell, so why would the Blinkered of today do or say any different.

The only worrying thing is when will it be to late to turn the tables.

Far to many sheep and not enough lions.

It’s already to late to turn the tables. Do you think some politician is going to make all the Muslims disappear and turn back the clock 60 years? Muslims have become part of the fabric of the uk and are in every sector of business and government and people believe Tommy is going to change all that. 

23 hours ago, liP said:

This is what happened in Oldham. 

Put this up just to keep you up to date.. 

"very little Tommy Robinson news because I look on all social media and there isn't a mention of him"

Because he's been banned jiggy. Because you've got no interest in him or what he stands for, your getting snippets of information that the opposition puts out there. 

I do have an interest in him and what he stands for but he just isn't getting his message across to the masses. Probably could be the fact that he is banned or censored. I don't disagree with you mate but winning over the hard right won't do enough.Id like to see him winning over the middle ground and then gain the numbers.There is still millions of people that haven't leaned either way or had the message hammered home yet. Don't think for a second I don't agree with him. What I'm saying is he only seems to put his point across to a minority.

• Like 1

Why so many sharia courts in our country then.

How many child brides living here under the name of islam.

No go areas for white people.

I could go on, but whats the point when most haven't a clue whats happening right under there noses

Edited by slip lead
  • Like 1