Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, king said:

Did you get that quote from an 89 edition of readers wives or razzle from the same 

It's all over face book, ain't got a clue what grinder is? 

Edited by waltjnr
On 13/03/2019 at 01:16, king said:

as in a tommy supporter yea i think having him openly talking about certain issue's is a good thing.how can it be a negative thing.

so what do you propose we do about this problem gnasher. what urgency do you think should be put in place and what action should be taken.

the mayor of london is a muslim.all this gender neutral shit men saying there women and women saying they are men.

this is the real state of the country.the media etc are doing massive damage just giving these looney's air time.

the hard industrial industry's full of equally hard tough men and family's are all but gone.

society has totally changed in the last 30yr's the government has zero backbone so what is joe public gonna do.

Sorry to drag this back up i was just interested to see what you thought.

You say you are a Tommy Robinson supporter and you obviously agree with his views....as i do......so why dont you put that support into something with a bit of substance instead of being a fan of a bloke talking on Youtube,thats what gets me about all this it just seems such a waste of enthusiasm.

What do i propose we do.....mate,im thick as shit im nowhere near educated enough to discuss politics.....but i have common sense,and common sense tells me that the the urgency we need to show now is the urgency we lacked 35 years ago that resulted in the mess we have today.....if people are not willing to get behind parties dedicated to the people of our nation then they cant moan.....nationalist,right wing,call it whatever you like but there are groups and parties out there,ok they are minor parties but 35 years too late is better than never.....because make no mistake about it never will mean the end of British culture.

Look i get it some people see Tommy Robinsons videos as entertaining listening.....but to people who have been going head to head against these problems over many years he is just an irritant....East London has been the bedrock of far right support in the Uk since back before the war even,its not some new phenomenon for us.Even as recently as 2008 a nationalist party held over 100 councillor seats,even had 2 members of the European Parliament.....but then political correctness got a grip of our societies and people were being sacked from their jobs for being members of certain political parties and we just allowed it....we have to stand up to pc madness and the type of gender nonsense you talk about.

f**k it i,ll stop here or else i,ll rattle on all night......we,re all adults who can make our own decisions but if you are going to put energy into something then put it into something worthwhile surely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sorry to drag this back up i was just interested to see what you thought.

You say you are a Tommy Robinson supporter and you obviously agree with his views....as i do......so why dont you put that support into something with a bit of substance instead of being a fan of a bloke talking on Youtube,thats what gets me about all this it just seems such a waste of enthusiasm.

What do i propose we do.....mate,im thick as shit im nowhere near educated enough to discuss politics.....but i have common sense,and common sense tells me that the the urgency we need to show now is the urgency we lacked 35 years ago that resulted in the mess we have today.....if people are not willing to get behind parties dedicated to the people of our nation then they cant moan.....nationalist,right wing,call it whatever you like but there are groups and parties out there,ok they are minor parties but 35 years too late is better than never.....because make no mistake about it never will mean the end of British culture.

Look i get it some people see Tommy Robinsons videos as entertaining listening.....but to people who have been going head to head against these problems over many years he is just an irritant....East London has been the bedrock of far right support in the Uk since back before the war even,its not some new phenomenon for us.Even as recently as 2008 a nationalist party held over 100 councillor seats,even had 2 members of the European Parliament.....but then political correctness got a grip of our societies and people were being sacked from their jobs for being members of certain political parties and we just allowed it....we have to stand up to pc madness and the type of gender nonsense you talk about.

f**k it i,ll stop here or else i,ll rattle on all night......we,re all adults who can make our own decisions but if you are going to put energy into something then put it into something worthwhile surely.

i wouldn't go as far as calling myself a tommy supporter as such. but i do find it refreshing to hear someone openly speaking about the problem's these grooming gang's etc are posing.as far as tommy is the only person who openly talk's about such issue's.

the media or government try to keep everything out of the public's eye.

it's gone so deep rooted gnasher that even emmerdale farm...and im not a fan... has a girl who want's to have a sex change and a penis put on it.

now that programme has million's of viewer's watching a few day's a week.and it's not after the watershed 9pm it's early evening time.

parent's and kid's watching it.that's where the problem lie's children watching and listening to this crazy stuff.

when we were kid's there was nothing about this type of thing on the tv.now it's beamed into people's home's on a weekly basis.

and all this gender fluid nonsence.i woud love to grab hold of them and shake feck out of them to get a grip.to snap out of it.

the ban on smacking. the effect's of that ban can been seen now the youth have zero respect for there elder's or anyone else.

iv'e heard many a lad talking about there old man smacking them with a belt or hazel whip when they did something wrong.

and they all say looking back it taught them respect.and done them no harm.

this government wont allow another party who speak for the people grow to any decent size.

and i can see why you feel so strong about such issues.as growing up in east london over the last 30yrs it must be unbelievable the change that has taken place.to the point of being taken over on a massive scale by different culture's.

where i grew up.nothing at all has changed apart from a few white english family's moved into the village.who just blend in.

so im really out of touch with it all to be honest.

3 minutes ago, king said:

i wouldn't go as far as calling myself a tommy supporter as such. but i do find it refreshing to hear someone openly speaking about the problem's these grooming gang's etc are posing.as far as tommy is the only person who openly talk's about such issue's.

the media or government try to keep everything out of the public's eye.

it's gone so deep rooted gnasher that even emmerdale farm...and im not a fan... has a girl who want's to have a sex change and a penis put on it.

now that programme has million's of viewer's watching a few day's a week.and it's not after the watershed 9pm it's early evening time.

parent's and kid's watching it.that's where the problem lie's children watching and listening to this crazy stuff.

when we were kid's there was nothing about this type of thing on the tv.now it's beamed into people's home's on a weekly basis.

and all this gender fluid nonsence.i woud love to grab hold of them and shake feck out of them to get a grip.to snap out of it.

the ban on smacking. the effect's of that ban can been seen now the youth have zero respect for there elder's or anyone else.

iv'e heard many a lad talking about there old man smacking them with a belt or hazel whip when they did something wrong.

and they all say looking back it taught them respect.and done them no harm.

this government wont allow another party who speak for the people grow to any decent size.

and i can see why you feel so strong about such issues.as growing up in east london over the last 30yrs it must be unbelievable the change that has taken place.to the point of being taken over on a massive scale by different culture's.

where i grew up.nothing at all has changed apart from a few white english family's moved into the village.who just blend in.

so im really out of touch with it all to be honest.

More like a tommy dick swallower