Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

All hyped up for nothing aload of dreamers really beliving tommys gonna change something or become prime minister lol.. i seen someone saying that his face should be on the 50 pound note people really belive this shit .. ?

am i correct in assuming that you are the type of guy to shut kitchen draw's with your hip's 

• Haha 1
On 13/03/2019 at 00:57, gnasher16 said:

Just roll over and give up ?....look i dont want to offend you or any of the other lads on here ive debated the subject with,but i do think theres a bit of a pattern with all this Tommy Robinson caper.....it seems to me like a lot of his supporters come from places that simply dont have problems with immigration,for them its as if listening to and supporting Tommy Robinson IS there way of being a patriot !.....but for chaps like myself who come from these areas and stood up for our areas only to be let down by our own people maybe its closer to our hearts and so the urgency is for more than just sticking our thumbs up to a lad who has no relevance.....but i get the points you make.

Been reading your replies and I hear you loud and clear mate, been there....done that.......and got nothing except a slagging for almost all of it.

Now, I don’t know about you but I often now just think “Bollocks to them” when I see people crying about the shit state of Britain.

Im tired out listening to them, they talk a good job but the fact is they won’t even put an “X” in a different box come election time never mind f**k all else......you watch, come elections all the talk will be “Labour this” or “Tory that” and every man and his dog will be a financial mastermind and the same pricks will get voted in again by the same pricks that always vote for them and so it will all carry on.

I used to sit in my front room as a kid and chat with the only NF figure who ever came close to being an MP, a bright, literate, educated, warm, interesting man.

He couldn’t win in New Cross !.......a piss hole of all piss holes and he still couldn’t win.

To me, that tells you all you need to know.

I have been back in my old town a fair bit and I was sat chatting to a few lads I know who are prominent in the community, prospective councillors, community leaders that type of thing.

They were chatting about how crime in the area has gone through the roof.....I mean it’s off the scale, and they were saying “Ohh lack of police” and “More engagement projects needed” (whatever that means?) So I pipe up “Just tell the truth, since they moved 10 thousand spades into our little area the crimes got worse, these people are the problem and they bring the problem”

”Ask their community what they are going to do about it or tell them they ain’t welcome, you will never have enough police because these people can’t help themselves but be dogs”

Well, you’d have thought I’d stood up and taken a shit in the middle of the room.....silence!

And there you have it......when the movers and shakers won’t tell the truth even when Rome is burning around them then what can you do?

Sounds terrible but I just think “f**k em” a lot of the time, let them get backed right up to the cliff edge and then they will either push back or fall over.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Bet your looking forward to that old revered pinnacle of English football finals The Super Checkatrade Trophy on March the 31st between two old solid English Clubs ☺️

Don’t start.....at least give me a minute to get my breath ! Haha