Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What has he actually done and changed ?

Well he's openly spoke about the extent of the Muslim grooming gangs in his home town of Luton and other towns.

And brought the extent of it to the public eye.as the authority's and media try to hide it from the public.

So that's 1 positive thing he has done.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Hardly say he brought it to the public eye. If you showed a pictures of him if doubt 75% of the population would know him. Hes made a few daft youtibe videos but in reality i cant see anything hes done or changed. Not having a go just want to know what makes him so special.

And another way to look at it rusty is 99.9999999999% of the public won't know me or you or anyone else on this forum.so he might have only done a little bit.but surely he's done more than me and you I suppose.

Which surely is a positive on his part.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, king said:

And another way to look at it rusty is 99.9999999999% of the public won't know me or you or anyone else on this forum.so he might have only done a little bit.but surely he's done more than me and you I suppose.

Which surely is a positive on his part.

Whats he gonna gain though? 

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Whats he gonna gain though? 

quite probably death in the near future... and I hope he has put a few quid away!

you might not like how he acts and some of the stuff he post's is complete shite BUT like king says above he dose and has bought a lot of stuff to light that needs addressing!

yeah its safe to say he's not a household name and he shouldn't have to be..

he is the result of government failure and hes got my support!!

most of the time

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Apart from money id like to see him donate it all. So if he was already rich why is he poncing at every oppurtunity off the not so rich working class.. 

He's got a court case going today hasn't he? 

If he loses then the police force he's suing has said he will have to pay their fees, which are £40,000. Plus court fees plus his counsel fees. Police have offered him out of court settlement twice, which he has refused. Case has been going on for 2 years. 

So hardly doing it for the money, Kev. 

• Like 2

Its his ideology pay for it his self so he should.. youl see one day soon he will either be killed or you will see the real reasons hes doing this shit. Meanwhile hes living a celebrity lifestyle now and laughing at all the dopes supporting him.. hes a left wing zionist. 

17 hours ago, Waz said:

I dont think the EDL started until he was 26 (10 years ago) so thats fantastic going, must have a 100 by now.... ?

The point is that he's viewed as some kind of mouthpiece for disgruntled Britain. The insinuation is that by doing this the establishment is out to get him and he's risking his life and liberty everytime he takes one for Britain.

My point is that it's a calculated marketing risk.

• Like 1

To think.. If those Muslim extremists in Luton hadn't spat and insulted our armed forces when they returned from the conflict in Afghanistan, then Tommy Robinson may never had happened, but here we are... 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, liP said:

He's got a court case going today hasn't he? 

If he loses then the police force he's suing has said he will have to pay their fees, which are £40,000. Plus court fees plus his counsel fees. Police have offered him out of court settlement twice, which he has refused. Case has been going on for 2 years. 

So hardly doing it for the money, Kev. 

As I was saying.. 

He is only one man granted but his followers grow by the day .Unless a man wants to end up in the nick there is very little anyone can do bar show this country we ARE pissed off ,we know we are getting shafted and that times are slowly changing .Unless you’ve been to London on a march  and seen the turn out ,seen the scared look on the brown faces ,actually stood up to be counted then a moan on here is like pissing in the sea .

Tommy knows how to rally people ,something very few have ever done .

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Just looks like everything he is involved in is a massive waste of time. Police confronting him. Him disagreeing with them. Draggimg it through court etc. Filming it putting it on youtube. Just a massive pointless waste of time.

Have you seen that danny dude lol hes obsessed really does belive hes tommy even speaks like him ??