Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

4 hours ago, steve66 said:

Im 50/50 about tommy some of it I agree with but some of it I don't , people where saying similar things about farage in the early days , to say tommy has no political clout is wrong as he has a large following and all them people are votes ( probably for ukip ) that really come a general election the tories could do with 

Same here mate 50/50 though I did shake the mans hand when he came to Rotherham and he had the bottle to walk around town and meet the leader of the British Muslim youth in a café by himself I think its his tenacity I admire.

• Like 4
On 14/02/2019 at 22:17, kanny said:

Hes a cog in the machine that will one day hopefully break through the two party system we have now I said in a early post he isn't the messiah or saviour, on the nationalist side we have UKIP, For Britain and now Farage is starting another new party the Brexit party,We are to splintered at the moment to be of any real effect hopefully someone in the near future comes forward who can unite the three it won't be Tommy I can agree on that but Tommy taking on the media is helping pave the way and he has my support  for that, he may well be just the fall guy doing the dirty work so others dont have to.  

This topic has gone in another direction since i last looked so i wont drag it back,all i will say is keeping in mind the passion and commitment your man Robinson has on the whole Muslim thing do you know who the ONLY registered political party who has a " No More Mosques " policy is ?......i,ll give you a clue,its not the " nationalist " party he has joined ?

I wonder what his next project will be.

• Like 1

He makes a lot of good posts and puts alot of facts forward and puts himself out there but he will never be accepted more than nothing but a extreme right wing lad who started the edl in the media eyes and they will put that out there and reach more folk than Tommy on fb could ever do the fact he put his family in danger and his freedom because he was making some serious money and he has says a lot I sat in his company once and he's not for me but fair play to the lad 

Far rights a label banded about by the media and the left to put us down , when really just looking after our interests of our country 

New nights just done a piece about the yellow vest movement and mentioned tommy afew times but chose their words carefully 

23rds going to be interesting to see what the bbc got to say ?

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

He makes a lot of good posts and puts alot of facts forward and puts himself out there but he will never be accepted more than nothing but a extreme right wing lad who started the edl in the media eyes and they will put that out there and reach more folk than Tommy on fb could ever do the fact he put his family in danger and his freedom because he was making some serious money and he has says a lot I sat in his company once and he's not for me but fair play to the lad 

The  right wing cant stand him.......only that the goalposts have been moved of what actually qualifies as being right wing is he labelled as such.

On 15/02/2019 at 18:48, mackem said:

I have done what you did,googled it,he was given the 15 months for the plod assault,his list of convictions which are available on a couple of sites don't list domestic abuse,can you copy and paste the ones you found please?

My understanding was that he was convicted of assaulting the police officer who intervened whilst he was beating his girlfriend. She was done for possession of cocaine. I didn't think he was actually convicted of domestic violence? :hmm:

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

My understanding was that he was convicted of assaulting the police officer who intervened whilst he was beating his girlfriend. She was done for possession of cocaine. I didn't think he was actually convicted of domestic violence? :hmm:

Argument I found,didnt see the beating bit,as I said he wasn't convicted of wife beating as in the post. 

I think he is controlled to a degree as he says 90% of what most BRITS think and his popularity means he is the focus of all the anger and frustration most of us feel but why we looking at him we not looking at anyone else who could really unite us and get us off our arses for change that being said he is getting one or two issues more louder voice and do respect what he does still do given the shite he gets off traitor brits and our ethnic "guests " and with people like him think how its changed regarding even speaking about immigration or muslims you couldnt mention it 15 years ago lol

• Like 7