Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

Which court and year was that?Its not on his list of convictions.

2005. 12 months. He was battering the woman who is now his wife. An off duty policeman intervened and he assaulted him as well.

Just now, jukel123 said:

2005. 12 months. He was battering the woman who is now his wife. An off duty policeman intervened and he assaulted him as well.

I have done what you did,googled it,he was given the 15 months for the plod assault,his list of convictions which are available on a couple of sites don't list domestic abuse,can you copy and paste the ones you found please?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have done what you did,googled it,he was given the 15 months for the plod assault,his list of convictions which are available on a couple of sites don't list domestic abuse,can you copy and paste the ones you found please?

Here you go. This article also casts a lot of doubt on his claim that he runs or ran a plumbing business. If you google his woman's name, the conviction comes up in several publications. He/she would have sued had the info not been true.

https://www.pressreader.com/

Edited by jukel123
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Here you go. This article also casts a lot of doubt on his claim that he runs or ran a plumbing business. If you google his woman's name, the conviction comes up in several publications. He/she would have sued had the info not been true.

https://www.pressreader.com/

Just clicked on that mate,its just pages of different news stories,if its just an article as you say it proves nothing with todays fake news,i read the originalstory you said he was battering her he wasn't,they were arguing and the off duty copper stepped in,nothing anywhere about him being a convicted wife-beater?Any court reports or dates so I can do a little delving?

• Like 1

Even websites like far-right criminals exposed who print a full list of his activities and court appearances don't list him as a "Convicted wife beater" and I am sure if he was they would have dug it up?

53 minutes ago, mackem said:

Even websites like far-right criminals exposed who print a full list of his activities and court appearances don't list him as a "Convicted wife beater" and I am sure if he was they would have dug it up?

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2016/04/524743.html

I don't know what happened with that press reader link . Check out the one above. There's several more. To be absolutely fair I did come across an article where TR states that he was only involved in a verbal altercation with his then girlfriend and he had complained about unfair coverage and received an apology from one publication.  Most of the articles accusing him off attacking his girlfriend are left wing in origin, but then the articles in which his conviction  is stated as one of police assault only are right wing. Whatever the truth he's a wrong un in my opinion.

• Like 2