Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

TR ( convicted wife beater) makes money stirring up racial hatred. Check out his website where you can donate to saint 'Spartacus' Tommy). He is completely irrelevant politically. If he were to demand we get rough sleepers into safe accommodation, or that we spend as much on the NHS as comparable countries like France and Germany, or that we build more social housing, or that we get rid of the UK's hire and fire culture, or food banks, or zero hours contracts, or improve  pensions( the worst in Europe) or detoxify the corruption in parliament, or privatise water and energy and rail, or take the environment/global warming seriously, then I would turn out enthusiastically to one of his demonstrations. Until then I remain cynical and worried about his supporters' gullibility/sanity.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

TR ( convicted wife beater) makes money stirring up racial hatred. Check out his website where you can donate to saint 'Spartacus' Tommy). He is completely irrelevant politically. If he were to demand we get rough sleepers into safe accommodation, or that we spend as much on the NHS as comparable countries like France and Germany, or that we build more social housing, or that we get rid of the UK's hire and fire culture, or food banks, or zero hours contracts, or improve  pensions( the worst in Europe) or detoxify the corruption in parliament, or privatise water and energy and rail, or take the environment/global warming seriously, then I would turn out enthusiastically to one of his demonstrations. Until then I remain cynical and worried about his supporters' gullibility/sanity.

Im 50/50 about tommy some of it I agree with but some of it I don't , people where saying similar things about farage in the early days , to say tommy has no political clout is wrong as he has a large following and all them people are votes ( probably for ukip ) that really come a general election the tories could do with 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Everyone hates the Jews, I feel sorry for the  big hook nosed b*****ds

watch the film pinnochio -the more lies he tells the bigger his nose gets (everything you need to know about them lol) walt disney was a bigtime nazi sympathiser

• Haha 1