Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Qualified as an aircraft engineer,author,he had plumbing contracts employing 6 other plumbers,sunbed shop,owns some rental properties,SMI (Sources of multiple income) he is trying to get a visa to do public talks in Australia at the moment.

Yaxley Lemon qualified but never worked as an engineer due to being a criminal. Gets his money from foreign governments and gullible racist lol.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No body on the left appeals to the forgotten white working class of this country that is the fault of all political partys  but more so the labour party.

You are right mate. You are more a working class hero than  (give me money I'm a martyr Robinson.) You fought the tory scum throughout the miners' strike and lost your house because of the b*****ds. I've never heard you setting yourself up as a martyr and begging like twatface. Nevertheless you have my respect. If it weren't for people like you we would still have kids up chimneys.?

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You are right mate. You are more a working class hero than  (give me money I'm a martyr Robinson.) You fought the tory scum throughout the miners' strike and lost your house because of the b*****ds. I've never heard you setting yourself up as a martyr and begging like twatface. Nevertheless you have my respect. If it weren't for people like you we would still have kids up chimneys.?

would keep them from stabbing each other and give them a good work ethic! ?

• Haha 3
Just now, waltjnr said:

Proper little grafter! Puts 3 year olds today to shame ,average 3 year old today probably never even been on a roof! !

Slavery was still alive and well in 1930's Britain,poor kid should have been enjoying his childhood,his old man should have wanted better for the kid as well,but I guess times were real hard back then :cray:

Just now, mackem said:

Slavery was still alive and well in 1930's Britain,poor kid should have been enjoying his childhood,his old man should have wanted better for the kid as well,but I guess times were real hard back then :cray:

think of what the old mans childhood would have been like!?

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Hes a social media star. No different to kids who make a living playing computer games or "instagram models" .

All he doesis sell his brand and his followers keep him living sweet.

When he first came about i thought he was legit then you see it for what it is.

Was the same myself till I looked a little deeper, he’s nothing more than another media whore and wannabe politician. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

It’s been a long slow process really, I used to sweep the sawdust up in the butchers every day after school when I was 10 and do a Saturday and Sunday morning 5am start with the milkman from the age of 12 never thought much of it just glad to have a few quid to your name also had an after school paper round for a while but never really enjoyed it so did not last long ?

• Like 3