Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Strong debate. Or understamdimg of debating skills. If you honestly domt understand what debating a topic is tommy isnt for you.

*understanding 

11+1

Edited by Waz
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Is it true that Mogg moved his hedge fund business to Ireland after the brexit vote? 

yeah i think so.Anyone who thinks that  billionaires like him ,with accents like that ,have your best interests at heart is seriously deluded.Id be anti  E.U myself ,but wouldnt trust those fuccers as far as i could throw them.

https://neilsandersmindcontrol.com/index.php/neils-blog/cambridge-analytica-part-three

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

yeah i think so.Anyone who thinks that  billionaires like him ,with accents like that ,have your best interests at heart is seriously deluded.Id be anti  E.U myself ,but wouldnt trust those fuccers as far as i could throw them.

https://neilsandersmindcontrol.com/index.php/neils-blog/cambridge-analytica-part-three

If the likes of Mogg and Tommy Robinson are the uks only hope then hope has already been lost. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If the likes of Mogg and Tommy Robinson are the uks only hope then hope has already been lost. 

the native people  of u.k are yere only hope.I like Tommy Robinson and agree with almost everything he stands for (but you have to be suspicious of his allies,(same people that create migrants/refugees /invaders).Tony Blair,Gordon Brown,mArgaret Thatcher, and probably Boris Johnson (all fabian society members (theyre symbol is a wolf in sheeps clothing).The political class hate you,youre less than a rat to them (all they want is to trick you into voting for them) -same in this country (all cnuts on all sides).Even if ye do achieve some sort of brexit ,pakistanis and bangladeshis are still going to breed like rabbits (they knew exactly what they were doing when they let them in in the first place).i.e they want a civil war situation to break out - to give them an excuse to bring in a totalitarian police state (northern ireland was just a war game/practice)    

(sorry ,read your post wrong Dogman dont)

Edited by tinytiger
  • Like 2

just heard the bbc whingeing about having to use their own budget to give the over 75's a free tv licence ,when the government stop subsidizing after next year ,apparently it will be a 5th of their budget ,poors b*****ds might have to pay for their own lunches ! 

• Like 3