Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, liP said:

Can't disagree with him, can you Kev? 

(Lurcherman 887) 

Hes just doing the jews work mate... hes a self admitted zionist and large jewish companys fund him. Not sayin hes not right but he is doing the jews work and thats a FACT!!!  Cant stand that little cretin avi yemni either. Dangerous people all of them. 

• Thanks 1

I’m someone who has because of the life I lead and where I live had little interest in immigration , and in particular radical Islamists have had no impact on my life . But through watching YouTube I’ve become aware of what is really happening in our cities, and it’s worrying . It’s also very evident that the MSM are treating us like morons . I’ve just tried to find out a bit more about this panarama thing and there is not one shred of news about it , talk about a media blackout. I know some of you are not going to be surprised at this because you’ve probably been aware that this goes on , but I have been living in my rural bubble all my life and it has finally burst!!! 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Hes just doing the jews work mate... hes a self admitted zionist and large jewish companys fund him. Not sayin hes not right but he is doing the jews work and thats a FACT!!!  Cant stand that little cretin avi yemni either. Dangerous people all of them. 

I'm not disputing your claims Kev, he could well be. Did you watch the Vids? Surely you can see where he's coming from and from what he's had to endure, you got to have a little respect for the lad? 

From the outside looking in with a perspective from a different country. I admire what he is fighting for but his squeaky little voice isn't hitting the masses. Unless your hardcore fan of his then the rest isn't bothered. If people were passionate about him then he'd have support all over the world. Gandhi , Mandela , mother Theresa , Martin Luther king and Tyson furey to name a few legends.???  Edit to add Conor McGregor. Who the fucck is that guy? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/02/2019 at 12:58, Francie said:

So does anyone know what hes going to say an do?

Whatever panders to his support.

Like a lot of political people and "presidents" they don't give a f**k and most don't even agree with what they say. As long as it gets them elected or secures Thier job they will shout it out.

In tommys case he craves likes subscriber's and in almost pretty sure he will have merchandise to punt to his followers. 

Never really liked the guy myself and very rarely commented on his threads as I know a lot on here do and hey as is you're right . He's more an English thing anyway. Unless ofc he can get more media attention then he will be up here.

Btw "big Tommy". He looks f***ing tiny lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Whatever panders to his support.

Like a lot of political people and "presidents" they don't give a f**k and most don't even agree with what they say. As long as it gets them elected or secures Thier job they will shout it out.

In tommys case he craves likes subscriber's and in almost pretty sure he will have merchandise to punt to his followers. 

Never really liked the guy myself and very rarely commented on his threads as I know a lot on here do and hey as is you're right . He's more an English thing anyway. Unless ofc he can get more media attention then he will be up here.

Btw "big Tommy". He looks f***ing tiny lol

Big news not big Tommy he's a wee budgie  ?‍♂️

im pretty much on the same page as shovel leaner..

I dont do any other social media except this site and I grew up in a rural village in north Yorkshire!

the only foreign kids at school belonged to the family that had a Chinese restaurant  in town and two polish brothers who's both parents worked,

that said my parents are both born and bread Manchester so I spent a lot of time with family over there and was told from an early age not to trust the pakis,

this isn't the way to bring your kids up but they had there reasons!

I'll freely admit some of the stuff Tommy says makes me cringe and doesn't look good...  

but that said he is and dose bring matters to the surface that everyone else is playing ignorant to or trying to cover up,

wether he is on anyones payroll I dont know but what I do know this county needs more people like him to expose the bullshit that is going on behind closed doors!!

people are people and it dont matter weather your a mp or bright green with spots everyone regardless of creed or colour is accountable for there actions and should be 

punished accordingly 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

In a boozer,like a geezer,drinking blackcurrant liquer,champagne,and flaming sambucas...…..

That’s funny .... but I’m just too pissed off to laugh . I’ve just been on the BBC Licensing website requesting a refund... I told them I no longer have a TV and want a refund. I’ve not long paid it in full . Let’s see what happens.

• Like 4