Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Do you really think hes trying to bring about change ? i dont see it....he started off claiming to be a political patriot then started targetting Muslims now he,s targetting the bbc our country doesnt need a youth club it needs the one thing the establishment and todays political elite are absolutely petrified of and thats a serious committed united party of nationalists with a common goal.....and a lad like Robinson plays straight into their hands by keeping half hearted patriots fragmented.

He's now affiliated himself with UKIP in a advisory role so he is moving more in that direction of politicising a movement, things aren't going to happen overnight and it has to be much bigger than just one man . I don't see anyone else out there putting the work in like Tommy he's pretty much all there is at the moment. I'm not sure there's  better alternative at this point in time? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

?? Whats he said got the tele on cant be arsed watching his video.

Basically Just that there's a lot more to come and that the documentary has been sent out all over the world so any attempt to silence it in this country will be in vain. Also that hes in the process of taking various people and agencies to court for wrongdoing against him and he hinted that he's going after the TV licence...think that's about it,till Tuesday when he will be releasing more. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Basically Just that there's a lot more to come and that the documentary has been sent out all over the world so any attempt to silence it in this country will be in vain. Also that hes in the process of taking various people and agencies to court for wrongdoing against him and he hinted that he's going after the TV licence...think that's about it,till Tuesday when he will be releasing more. 

As he been having a pint with that Ricky Tomlinson ..he is on the warpath since he turned old enough to get a free telly licence & now they want to stop them?

• Haha 1

I watched his Oxford university speech on YouTube, I then got my Mrs and daughters to watch it , it shocked them and educated them . In it he explains where he comes from and why he does what he does. He came across genuine and passionate. The Stacy Dooley video he shows was also shocking. My wife and daughters  haven’t got a racist bone in their body’s . But now they understand what’s happening with radical Islam . Something they never got to know from MSM . It’s thanks to Tommy Robinson.

• Like 6

I think he’s going to show undercover gained evidence of blackmail and corruption, and probably a high level conspiracy to silence Tommy, who the elitist establishment see as a very dangerous force, but far from achieving this , he has footage which will damage the BBC . I hope it’s not a massive anti climax , I would love to see a massive backlash against the Beeb .

• Like 2

I think he’s going to show undercover gained evidence of blackmail and corruption, and probably a high level conspiracy to silence Tommy, who the elitist establishment see as a very dangerous force, but far from achieving this , he has footage which will damage the BBC . I hope it’s not a massive anti climax , I would love to see a massive backlash against the Beeb .