Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

3 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Agreed. I really do dislike the bbc in the main, they are so left wing when they should be impartial. License fee is a joke, should scrapped. It’s a joke in the modern age that they get all that money and if you want to own a tv you have no choice but to pay it. License fee gets absolutely wasted on nonsense 

you do have a choice if YOU want to pay it or not bob.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/tv-licence/

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

For a smart lad with a lot of drive and tenacity i cant help wondering what the f**k he,s doing mincing about with soppy protest marches and days out.....for someone who claims to be a caring patriot why he would be happy with being a slight pain in the arse to the establishment beats me.

Anyway the 23rd is a big boxing night in London so hopefully he takes all this caper up north.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Dagale or eubank ?.

Chunky for me. Eubank is shite.

If you was to ask that a few years back the smart money would be on DeGale....although at this stage DeGale is not the same fighter as he once was,  and can be very lazy at times, which will not help him at all vs Eubank Jnr, as I will say this about him, he has a fantastic work rate & is very fit, while I don't think Eubank Jnr is the best technically, I fear the fact he can set a fast pace will be a big thing for DeGale to get round, and I don't think he will

jnr will never be top of the tree but he has enough about him to beat a faded chunky, still can't believe this is a ppv fight, but there you go that's boxing.. 

DeGale still the better technically out of the two but I feel asserting himself and breaking Eubanks will is something he doesn't have anymore

12 hours ago, king said:

you do have a choice if YOU want to pay it or not bob.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/tv-licence/

Yep i dont even watch sky telly no more use netflix amazon prime and youtube.. 97 pound a month i pay for sky its getting cancelled tommrow as is my tv licence 

• Thanks 2