Jump to content
W. Katchum

Average speed check....

Recommended Posts

What a cnut of a system 🤯😡🤬😂

 

jus had letter off Durham cops telling me I was speeding an to send away a form admitting to me guilt 😂 bit wont say what the punishment is, which is a bit shit Cos that’s the important bit☹️😂  not daft are they getting folk to admit guilt before telling them the fine 🤯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you ain't received any letter 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's £100 and 3 points mate unless you've not been done for 10 years in which case you can do a speed awareness course, about £90 but no points.

Mrs got clocked a couple months back.

Cheers, D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask them for a clear picture of the driver as it’s a works vehicle and could be driven by any number of people, chances are they won’t pursue you any further, but your also a bit silly getting caught on average speed cameras, they are what they are called so if you go over the limit drive below it for a while and rectify it, I see loads round here and folk seem to think they can speed from up between them and hit the brakes when they spot the camera but even an uneducated fool like myself knows what an average means 😡😡😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dytkos said:

It's £100 and 3 points mate unless you've not been done for 10 years in which case you can do a speed awareness course, about £90 but no points.

Mrs got clocked a couple months back.

Cheers, D.

I done course last year so it’s wife turn by looks of it, sick a telling her about speeding ffs😡😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greyman said:

Ask them for a clear picture of the driver as it’s a works vehicle and could be driven by any number of people, chances are they won’t pursue you any further, but your also a bit silly getting caught on average speed cameras, they are what they are called so if you go over the limit drive below it for a while and rectify it, I see loads round here and folk seem to think they can speed from up between them and hit the brakes when they spot the camera but even an uneducated fool like myself knows what an average means 😡😡😡

It’s a new camera, (the second one) the old system the second camera was after our junction so we usually missed it but I’m sure it’s been moved😁

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bundy89 said:

I've just been done after over 15 years of having a clean licence, because of my speed I'm not able to go on the course.

Aye that’s right when I done course it was only because I was doing within a certain amount, think I done 38 in a 30 which used be a 40’but ignorance is no defence😳 an I’m sure if it was above 42 then ye wasn’t allowed to do course, atleast 42!rings a bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't take the points and fine, try and wiggle your way out of it. Worked a treat for Fiona Onasanya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take your car up the park and torch it. Phone pigs and say it was stolen months back and this is you just round to reporting it .

 No need to thank me

 

Edited by Rusty_terrier
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Take tour car up the park and torch it. Phone pigs and say it was stolem momths back and this is you just round to reporting it .

 No need to thank me

 

Cheers pal😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackknife said:

Speed kills.....slow down, 3 points and fine, speed aware course needed😂

Speed don’t kill, crashes do😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, walshie said:

Don't take the points and fine, try and wiggle your way out of it. Worked a treat for Fiona Onasanya. 

I won’t take anything unless I get my day in court and if everyone done the same the system would collapse, I am currently waiting on a court date over a parking ticket, I will cost them a lot of money to get me there then I,ll bring out my trump card and kick some court appointed prosecutors arse with this breach,s in your painted lines clause I also bought a newspaper and done a video showing the date on the paper and the parking bay as they will use standard wriggling tactics when I get them on the back foot, I rest my case 😂😂😂

364E41FB-00F1-4D97-91C7-FD965132AA74.jpeg

257116CF-0910-47E8-8B08-D71107E904E4.jpeg

54F80E30-0423-4A8E-8B2C-902A4547DA91.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jackknife said:

Kills the bank balance 😂

Aye it’s turned a mornings ratting into a an expensive morning 😂 never mind tho, life would be easy without these wee set backs😁

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×