bsa super 10 mk1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I’ve just been a picked it up. It’s a mk3, with a hawke 3-9x50 mil dot scope, with a mini torch and laser fitted. A couple of magazines, even though he did say they were a bit iffy, and buy the n

Buy it, that’s a good price, if you don’t want it let me know and I will drive over and have it.

A multishot Pcp for a £150 , just buy it.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bsasuperten said:

I have the mk 3  .177 rifle very accurate must be 8lb in weight as with all of these the achillees heal is the regulator i'm having trouble with mine again but it's not going to beat me

bsasuperten

I hear a lot of people talking about the reg, but I’ve owned 20 or more of these since they first came on the scene, I still have the very first one I bought, and have never had any bother with regs, other than the usual service and o rings of course.

• Like 1

Well I’ve just been a picked it up. It’s a mk3, with a hawke 3-9x50 mil dot scope, with a mini torch and laser fitted. A couple of magazines, even though he did say they were a bit iffy, and buy the new plastic ones. A filling adapter, two tins of pellets, a box of targets and the gun bag. Best £150 I’ve ever spent. There’s a couple of minor marks on the stock, and a tiny amount of surface rust on the barrel. Well happy

91E17F34-60A8-4CD2-8382-F49B483CC1A7.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Got a steal on that you got a steal on that, looks like it’s had a lot of pellets through it but no bother,  stick some pics up of the block on both sides, also get some air in it and check what it’s running at, that was one of the favourite rifles for tinkerers.

If that’s a genuine mk3, then for what you paid you could afford the have the barrel reblued and still be well in pocket.

5 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Got a steal on that you got a steal on that, looks like it’s had a lot of pellets through it but no bother,  stick some pics up of the block on both sides, also get some air in it and check what it’s running at, that was one of the favourite rifles for tinkerers.

If that’s a genuine mk3, then for what you paid you could afford the have the barrel reblued and still be well in pocket.

I did notice the wear to the bluing where the magazine has been in/out. So that indicates it’s been well used. I’m not home now, so will take the pics tomorrow. I haven’t got anything to check what it’s putting out. I have only got my s200 out of the cabinet 6 months ago for the first time is years because I needed to thin out a few bunnies on a paddock I couldn’t ferret. I treated it by making a nv kit and getting a range finder. It works really well. I only brought this because it was cheap, and I fancied a multi shot