bsa super 10 mk1

Hello, Ive been offered a super 10 mk1 I believe for £150. What are these like? I know they had good reviews years ago, but compared to more modern guns, is it worth buying? He has had it for donkeys years, but has a shoulder injury, and he told me they are a heavy gun, so hasnt used it in years. Cheers Beany

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I’ve just been a picked it up. It’s a mk3, with a hawke 3-9x50 mil dot scope, with a mini torch and laser fitted. A couple of magazines, even though he did say they were a bit iffy, and buy the n

Buy it, that’s a good price, if you don’t want it let me know and I will drive over and have it.

A multishot Pcp for a £150 , just buy it.

Posted Images

They are no lightweight first of all. My RFD has taken two in and had the Blueprinted by the designer of BSA super10 and R10 but my memory has gone and cannot remember his name. The rifles are quite something now I am told.

Come on boys, what is his name.

Anyway at £150 I would buy it and either have it Blueprinted or tuned by Ratworks.

Phil

• Like 1
7 hours ago, beany01 said:

I’ve just had a word with him and it seems like it’s a mk11 as it has a flat ended bottle. I’m just going to buy it for that money. 

Bottle could have been changed for a later one, doesn’t matter what it is at that price it’s a good deal.