Sad...her skin was a little too think i think

Although the internet has got some good points it’s also opened the door for a lot of normally quiet folk to become f***ing cowardly bullies. It’s a shame they ground her down to that point that she had to take her own life for sharing pics of something she loved and is well within her rights to enjoy.

• Like 2

Ignorant cowards. Utterly contemptible pieces of shit who's conscience is shielded only by their own wilful ignorance.

Something about a pretty blonde killing that really upsets the antis. A regular hairy arsed bloke killing doesn't provoke their anger in quite the same way.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Ignorant cowards. Utterly contemptible pieces of shit who's conscience is shielded only by their own wilful ignorance.

Something about a pretty blonde killing that really upsets the antis. A regular hairy arsed bloke killing doesn't provoke their anger in quite the same way.

very sad young pretty woman, with so much to live for takes her own life . this social media thing, i find very hard at times to get me head round it, either a forum, facebook, etc  who gives a shit what people think, lets face it 90% you never meet anyway, and if you did , the shit there selves if you  asked them to say it to your face   , like been said they bottle out when confronted, ok iam taking of man who been around  and met some nice people and wankers , who you can see through right away, it always up sets me when healthy people more so young people take there own lives, go round any hospital where people young and old are dying of cancer , they give there right arm to live a longer like, and not throw it away , or in there case took away from them fact .  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Chris Pratt is shooting a Mathews in that article :ninja: Ricky Gervais is a nonentity,as funny as scabies.

Pratt posts hunting stuff up on his accounts now and again then ends up taking them down as he gets a shit load of pathetic fannies commenting. Fair play though that he still keeps posting.

Scott Eastwood is an unashamed hunter too.

Jeremy Renner hunts too I think but he doesn't make much noise about it. Kurt Russel likewise. Off the top of my head.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1