Long shot

Lads has any body got a lurcher /half x for sale that's running beam? I know its long shot . But I've got a 3 month old half x bitch, I've been doing some work with her most nights getting her to retrieve her dummy using the lamp. I'm hoping if I can get a dog already working lamp it will help fetch her on.

Edited by L1am

8 minutes ago, L1am said:

Lads has any body got a lurcher /half x for sale that's running beam? I know its long shot . But I've got a 3 month old half x bitch, I've been doing some work with her most nights getting her to retrieve her dummy using the lamp. I'm hoping if I can get a dog already working lamp it will help fetch her on.

There's a good un for sale on Facebook bit dodgy wi stock and good price 

R

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Liam my advice would be this ,season end almost up on us,stick with yas Young sapling working on good discipline retrieving some general training.yall bring that jukel better on itself being self reliant one on one will get yas a better rounded jukel ya don't need another jukel get em entered just timing and good preparation get it him in the spring and summer be a few young green stuff about then and the jukel be ready for abit easy stuff slow

y steady away  swill get a better finished jukel .atb bill

Probly second guest my self and worried dog won't turn out how I want it to that's why I was looking for a dog to help bring her on 

3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

And rightly so he's full of greasy mutton, but like Bill says enjoy your pup and be patient she'll learn in her own time and next season is never long in coming around

Wise words brother tho I would like to see them doing a bit be 3 month 

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Liam my advice would be this ,season end almost up on us,stick with yas Young sapling working on good discipline retrieving some general training.yall bring that jukel better on itself being self reliant one on one will get yas a better rounded jukel ya don't need another jukel get em entered just timing and good preparation get it him in the spring and summer be a few young green stuff about then and the jukel be ready for abit easy stuff slow

y steady away  swill get a better finished jukel .atb bill

what bill said......:thumbs:

22 hours ago, white van man said:

I wouldn’t be doing much at 3 months. Wouldn’t even be thinking about a lamp. Get the bond right and let it be a pup. Bit of basic training and get it amongst some stock. The rest will come in time. ?

Good post for once mate....?

• Haha 1