Squirrel bait

Well for some reason the HSE has seen fit to approve warfarin for use on squirrels again. I really don't understand, squirrels are easy enough to catch why on earth is it needed??!!

And I should add the only time I've ever seen warfarin used on squirrels in the past is by useless lazy fat c**t pest controllers who have no idea how to trap anything.

Yes definitely. And once I would of caught it one way or another no problem. I'm just so busy now I don't or can't put the same effort into certain jobs. I often work out of area simply because I have to honour certain working relationships with certain companies, this can lead to driving long distances and always rushing, and a certain amount of lack of attention to detail. 

I am trying to change this though

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yes definitely. And once I would of caught it one way or another no problem. I'm just so busy now I don't or can't put the same effort into certain jobs. I often work out of area simply because I have to honour certain working relationships with certain companies, this can lead to driving long distances and always rushing, and a certain amount of lack of attention to detail. 

I am trying to change this though

I sympathise. I try and keep everything well within a 20 minute drive from home. That's great - until a valued local customer recommends you to their friend who lives on the wrong side of a distant town - completely effing your routine.

Keep it close and keep it simple - that's my motto.  

On 08/02/2019 at 13:01, Torquemada said:

Indoors only. Totally pointless!

Just checked my Emails and I have a one from KillGerm. Seems like it was them that got it back on sale but, like you say, only for indoor use.

Killgerm are proud to welcome back Grey Squirrel Bait, after working hard with the HSE to get it successfully re-registered.

Grey Squirrel Bait is available to order now!

£28.95 1 × 10kg

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 18:37, PLEDGEY said:

Just checked my Emails and I have a one from KillGerm. Seems like it was them that got it back on sale but, like you say, only for indoor use.

Killgerm are proud to welcome back Grey Squirrel Bait, after working hard with the HSE to get it successfully re-registered.

Grey Squirrel Bait is available to order now!

£28.95 1 × 10kg

All sorts of situations crop up and no doubt there is a market for it, I can only speak personally when I say, I don't need to keep any in stock!

:thumbs: