Foxing never used to be this difficult

So I got a call off the sheep farmer saying where the bloody hell are you we have started lambing, so off I went, was there 15 minutes and spotted the first one in next doors field and it was having non of it, headed towards the buildings so no shot 20 minutes later another again to close to the buildings and winded me trying to get around it and to top it off one ran across the drive on the way out, there will be lambs in the field after the weekend so I’ll be back up next week, fingers crossed for a bit of luck

80D68E89-A9C6-4C93-A140-627D306A667A.png

2008B33C-9498-4683-8AD8-0ADF4B15E08A.png

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, Deker said:

It's always a real buzz when you see those fox eyes in the field full of sheep and a few moments later they are dealt with.

:thumbs:

That’s the plan with these gingers, they do like to sit amongst the lambs waiting for an opportunity ?

16 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Got there for 8:45, seen them all within 2 hours, I took boy blunder with me so only did the back of the farm, I didn’t do around chicken johns because by that time he was getting on my nerves ?

Say no more? 

They’ve definitely started to come out in numbers now the lambs have arrived, we were lucky to see one over the past month or so. 

With a bit of luck you’ll be getting a few rounds off with the 243???

17 hours ago, Stavross said:

So I got a call off the sheep farmer saying where the bloody hell are you we have started lambing, so off I went, was there 15 minutes and spotted the first one in next doors field and it was having non of it, headed towards the buildings so no shot 20 minutes later another again to close to the buildings and winded me trying to get around it and to top it off one ran across the drive on the way out, there will be lambs in the field after the weekend so I’ll be back up next week, fingers crossed for a bit of luck

80D68E89-A9C6-4C93-A140-627D306A667A.png

2008B33C-9498-4683-8AD8-0ADF4B15E08A.png

You look like you’ve just be sheep rustling?

• Haha 1