Runner strangled mountain lion after animal attacked him, 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair , I’ve strangled a few cougars myself 

I was never trained in martial arts so I don't complicate it. I just lie on my back looking vulnerable and all big cats attack with both front feet at the exact same time so I just bury both my heels

He should get the head mounted on his wall.be some story to tell friends when they come around. Hey I strangled that cat to death lol.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bundy89 said:

What takes you all over the globe? 

I think it’s a plane, could be wrong but as a wild guess I think I,m safe ?? he also has a costume shop on the outskirts of London that’s a little suspicious 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I dunno about sloth bears but your comment on tigers does remind me of Jim Corbett's comment. He reckoned that tigers were pretty safe and straightforward but it was the leopard that was most dangerous. Cant' remember the exact quote and I haven;t got his book to hand to share it. It's interesting.

This is a pretty well known event well worth a watch if your not familiar ??

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Bundy89 said:

This dog wouldn't be deterred by any cat. ?

If those things are anything like the coypu,s that invaded the Norfolk broads back in the day even a game chihuahua would be a match for them 

• Thanks 1
On 07/02/2019 at 15:31, baker boy said:

When I was a kid about 13-14 I drown a full grown tom cat for a neighbour, after that experience I'd not fancy f***ing about with a proper big cat

I've seen a lad neck a moggie like a rabbit but I think he'd struggle getting his hand round a puma ?

• Haha 1
On 07/02/2019 at 15:13, gnasher16 said:

Mountain Lions yes as they dont have the lightning reactions of say a Leopard.....Leopards require more of a ground & pound approach as they are more springy and rarely give you their back.....a Jaguar on the other hand is a different kettle of fish their weight can quite often keep you pinned down but the short stumpy legs leave them open to the triangle choke,distance is key here always use the rubber guard to maintain the gap then its down to your reactions and suppleness to strike the choke.....yes its easy to come unstuck against a Jaguar over - confidence can be your undoing with them ?

“No one has ever pulled a chewi into guard “ ancient Swahili saying ?

1 hour ago, socks said:

How about wrestling this fukcing beast .......

Seen that before. Looks like it's just crawled out of the pits of hell for a feed! Absolutely amazing bit of film. It portrays exactly what we all imagine and fear wolves to be like.

• Like 2