Runner strangled mountain lion after animal attacked him, 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair , I’ve strangled a few cougars myself 

I was never trained in martial arts so I don't complicate it. I just lie on my back looking vulnerable and all big cats attack with both front feet at the exact same time so I just bury both my heels

He should get the head mounted on his wall.be some story to tell friends when they come around. Hey I strangled that cat to death lol.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

oi mate dont go turning this into a silly thread.....how can you have a fight with a shark they live in the sea......idiot !

Is it possible to even choke a shark? I'd imagine he can still suck in air through gills further down his body. That's just silly. I hate when people ruin an intelligent thread. ???

Here's a video of my mate Leo hunting in Alaska. Too be honest it was his own fault and technique was poor. Only the baby bear called the mother away he was done. He gave up his back like Conor mcgregor does when he knows he is fcuked.

Edited by jiggy
7 minutes ago, Bundy89 said:

Has anyone seen Sloth Bear attacks? Not for the squeamish at all.

I was in chitwan and bardia last December,heard a few people say the tiger isn't the one to fear,it's the sloth bear,saw plenty of their tracks on village footpaths.

IMG_20181213_072719.jpg.5af92de47bffea36a33d096a898fd1da.jpg

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was in chitwan and bardia last December,heard a few people say the tiger isn't the one to fear,it's the sloth bear,saw plenty of their tracks on village footpaths.

I dunno about sloth bears but your comment on tigers does remind me of Jim Corbett's comment. He reckoned that tigers were pretty safe and straightforward but it was the leopard that was most dangerous. Cant' remember the exact quote and I haven;t got his book to hand to share it. It's interesting.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Bundy89 said:

They have killed hundreds of people over the years, Tigers do prey on them but they are very short tempered creatures that will fcuk you up big time

I saw a sloth bear years ago in India,luckily it was moving away at speed.A British guy has just shot a 184+lb mountain lion yesterday in Canada,I hope I at least get a shot at one in November,time will tell.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bundy89 said:

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that, Tigers have killed more people than any other cat and they are the most intelligent of all the big cats. The Leopard for obvious reasons is more elusive which adds to the mystique.

There's a female tiger in Nepal at the moment that has had at least 19 certified human victims.

• Like 2