TANGLED NETS

micky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other way around for me... Bottom line does not have to be tight as I like it to follow the contours or the land and rabbits then don't get under.. I like the top line to ping. The rabb

I don't think you net.. Your a piss taker..

Go  away ………..you shit eating b*****d .  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 13/02/2019 at 21:27, Our team said:

Messy. Nice. Top. Line. But not tight. To bottom sticks. Correctly.  I wrap round. Bottom sticks at least. 3 times. To. Stop this. Mess 

DSCF0016Small.jpg

I'm sure I am going to regret asking but... how does a bottom line wrapped around each peg 3 times stop the rabbit from flipping over the net like in the picture?

• Haha 1

f**k me “ our team “ you spout more shite than I’ve ever read on here in my life , and leave my mate Micky alone only I pick on him , he’s probably forgot more about nets than you’ll no lol

f**k mr that was sour in my mouth 

• Haha 2
Just now, Our team said:

I use bells aswell  tied to bottom line. I know then I've got one. And when they go off they go off. 

I no you do seen them on the Warrener dvds , he also pulls rabbits out with a ferret tied to a line , you done that yet ? 

Just now, Our team said:

You can alow the top line to fall. But keep the bottom real tight. 

Other way around for me...

Bottom line does not have to be tight as I like it to follow the contours or the land and rabbits then don't get under..

I like the top line to ping.

The rabbit flips over the top because it hit at speed, momentum then takes it over 

• Like 6
Just now, smithie said:

Other way around for me...

Bottom line does not have to be tight as I like it to follow the contours or the land and rabbits then don't get under..

I like the top line to ping.

The rabbit flips over the top because it hit at speed, momentum then takes it over 

the difference is you have actually done it smithie. not sat behind a keyboard afraid of the dark 

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

No no no  top line semy tight. Bottom line tight. As hell. So they hit the baggy net. Sticks set at 80 "degrees to the rabbits run. So all net is baggy under foot. 

You hurt my head..

did you untangle mickys nets for him and claim the drink for doing it?

• Haha 1