Are these legal in UK?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always fanceyd them sword sticks.....fancied myself as a Victorian gent dressed in my best savil row suit strutting threw London...ironing out every Victorian mugger like some Sherlock homes type peri

just dont blow to hard keep it under 12fib lol

Just been to Cold Steels European showroom to look at the spears,anyway they also have the tim wells blowguns in stock,loads of YouTube vids of Tim hunting bear,deer,and sheep with these.Are they lega

Posted Images

Just now, stumfelter said:

But nowhere (unless I'm mistaken) does it say it's illegal to own anything on the list.

As far as I believe, it's not illegal to own them in your own house. It's illegal to buy or sell them or take them out of the house. Doesn't explain how you can get them in the house in the first place as you can't buy them or be given them. 

There's nothing about stealing them though.

Samurai swords should be on a public indecenxy act as their is nothing worse than those chip shop samurai swords on a holder in someone’s house 

me and my friend have a running thread about shite ornaments we see , I think I’m ahead at the moment with this classic .  

A mexican day of thevdead elephant 

455E9C44-FA17-4ECC-996A-72CF28DA16CD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Samurai swords should be on a public indecenxy act as their is nothing worse than those chip shop samurai swords on a holder in someone’s house 

me and my friend have a running thread about shite ornaments we see , I think I’m ahead at the moment with this classic .  

A mexican day of thevdead elephant 

455E9C44-FA17-4ECC-996A-72CF28DA16CD.jpeg

That reminds me of the spoof collector's plates etc that they used to have on the back of viz magazines.  ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Used to love that show,he had a mate called stick.

The only Bbit of that show I remember is his commanding officer asking him "Is it true you headbutted a senior officer on Marlborough Road ?"

Spencer says "No.........it was Marlborough Street !"

Really enjoy Tim Wells stuff, his bow shots on flying duck/pigeon are incredible.......not sure about his mate Buck though ?........the bit where he records his epitaph after he spears his thigh is pretty hardcore :victory:

1 minute ago, bell said:

Really enjoy Tim Wells stuff, his bow shots on flying duck/pigeon are incredible.......not sure about his mate Buck though ?........the bit where he records his epitaph after he spears his thigh is pretty hardcore :victory:

Buck is his brother I think mate?Yup I liked the speared thigh in Africa,he does an incredible head shot on a huge grizzly bear dropping it like a stone in one episode.Buck also had his own short lived show,his hair is like a shampoo models.

Just now, mackem said:

Buck is his brother I think mate?Yup I liked the speared thigh in Africa,he does an incredible head shot on a huge grizzly bear dropping it like a stone in one episode.Buck also had his own short lived show,his hair is like a shampoo models.

I didn’t realise brother Buck was actually his brother !.....yup not sure what’s going on with his hair !....seen the grizzly shot....unbelievable the way it drops !......right between the eyes..I like his voice.....reels you in to the hunt...

17 hours ago, walshie said:

Here's a small list of what we can't have. :nono:

Specified weapons Section 141 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 provides that it is an offence to manufacture, sell or hire, offer for sale or hire, expose or have in his possession for the purpose of sale or hire of or lending or giving to any other person certain specified weapons.

The Criminal Justice Act (Offensive Weapons) Order 1988 (S.I 1998/2019) (as amended) provides that the following are specified weapons for the purpose of section 141:

a) ‘a knuckleduster, that is, a band of metal or other hard material worn on one or more fingers, and designed to cause injury, and any weapon incorporating a knuckleduster;

b) a swordstick, that is, a hollow walking-stick or cane containing a blade which may be used as a sword;

c) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘handclaw’, being a band of metal or other hard material from which a number of sharp spikes protrude, and worn around the hand;

d) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘belt buckle knife’, being a buckle which incorporates or conceals a knife;

e) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘push dagger’, being a knife, the handle of which fits within a clenched fist and the blade of which protrudes from between two fingers;

f) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘hollow kubotan’, being a cylindrical container containing a number of sharp spikes;

g) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘footclaw’, being a bar of metal or other hard material from which a number of sharp spikes protrude, and worn strapped to the foot;

h) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘shuriken’, ‘shaken’ or ‘death star’, being a hard non-flexible plate having three or more sharp radiating points and designed to be thrown;

i) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘balisong’ or ‘butterfly knife’, being a blade enclosed by its handle, which is designed to split down the middle, without the operation of a spring or other mechanical means, to reveal the blade;

j) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘telescopic truncheon’, being a truncheon which extends automatically by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in or attached to its handle;

k) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘blowpipe’ or ‘blow gun’, being a hollow tube out of which hard pellets or darts are shot by the use of breath;

l) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘kusari gama’, being a length of rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at one end to a sickle;

m) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘kyoketsu shoge’, being a length of rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at one end to a hooked knife;

n) the weapon sometimes known as a ‘manrikigusari’ or ‘kusari’, being a length of rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at each end to a hard weight or hand grip;

o) a disguised knife, that is any knife which has a concealed blade or concealed sharp point and is designed to appear to be an everyday object of a kind commonly carried on the person or in a handbag, briefcase, or other hand luggage (such as a comb, brush, writing instrument, cigarette lighter, key, lipstick or telephone);

p) a stealth knife, that is a knife or spike, which has a blade, or sharp point, made from a material that is not readily detectable by apparatus used for detecting metal and which is not designed for domestic use or for use in the processing, preparation or consumption of food or as a toy;

q) a straight, side-handled or friction-lock truncheon (sometimes known as a baton);

r) a sword with a curved blade of 50 centimetres or over in length; and for the purposes of this sub-paragraph, the length of the blade shall be the straight line distance from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade.’

always fanceyd them sword sticks.....fancied myself as a Victorian gent dressed in my best savil row suit strutting threw London...ironing out every Victorian mugger like some Sherlock homes type period drama....:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4