Bloody dog

Been working away last few weeks came back Friday and the bloody dog is being a right twat at the moment I normally call him once he comes he normally dose what I say but since I've been back he has ran off from the car when putting him back in after a walk and I'm having to say things over and over before he listens been told he's sulking but seems like he's just being a bellend anyone had this after being away for a few weeks? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be daft!!! Dog was fine before I went away and training is fine spent countless hours with this dog just asking if anyone else has this problem of they go away ...... so after your comment with

I was feckin close when he ran off from the car and wouldn't come back then started jumping about close enough to me to piss me off but just far enough away that I couldn't grab the twat ?

Walk the legs off the twat

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Shoot it?

I was feckin close when he ran off from the car and wouldn't come back then started jumping about close enough to me to piss me off but just far enough away that I couldn't grab the twat ?

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Not myself but guess it's trying it on,been sitting around doing feck all or very little in the way of getting out lack of exercise maybe..... Only guessing obviously

Maybe but the wife was walking him morning and night but maybe not running him enough like I would 

28 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Maybe but the wife was walking him morning and night but maybe not running him enough like I would 

if working away is a regular thing ,then maybe a slatmill and get the wife to put him on it few times a day? not really fair on the Mrs to keep him in shape,she probably got enough in her plate.??

Probably glad your back mate probably been bored as feck with out you getting him out as normal regular just feels he can take the piss but it’ll quickly come back there not stupid the dog knows what’s expected of it he’s just trying his luck 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Been working away last few weeks came back Friday and the bloody dog is being a right twat at the moment I normally call him once he comes he normally dose what I say but since I've been back he has ran off from the car when putting him back in after a walk and I'm having to say things over and over before he listens been told he's sulking but seems like he's just being a bellend anyone had this after being away for a few weeks? 

Most dogs no matter how well trained they are will try it on now and again regardless of what breed they are, try recalling the dog in the garden or somewhere it can’t escape from,shout the dog if it doesn’t come when called race across to the dog and grab it by the scruff and tell it off properly so it knows it’s been told off then quickly move a few yards away, crouching call the dog in a kind voice, you will find it will quickly come to you, when it does make a big fuss of the dog, this method very quickly learns the dog it’s better all round if they come when called, dogs soon learn if there owners legs don’t work and act accordingly. I bring my pups up with this method so they grow up thinking I can always catch them.good luck

• Like 1