Missus wants a pet dog.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get her a rabbit 

Take her to the shelter and let her choose, there's enough of the poor fuckers in there through no fault of their own. It's not like she wants anything in particular so why not give one a chance rathe

Get a working wheaten and tell her it's a labradoodle. She will think it's cute and loveable until it's balls drop.

Posted Images

What about a Beagle ?....nice little size,clean,quiet.....a pit bull is a terrible idea it was keeping them as pets that destroyed them in the first place !...i would of said a Whippet as well but they,re not the most attractive little dogs to a woman.

As for getting a rescue dog what a f****n liberty,after 6000 questions including your inside leg measurement,home visits,medical records and cv back to school.... they want to tell you what dog you can have and then ask you for 250 quid !!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Look for a steady one mate as a lot them wee things are screwed up an if I a dog 20lb heavier acted like they do would be culled ? seen a few that was bomb proof tho an nice steady wee mutts ?

If it plays up il stick it in a biscuit tin and Bury the fecker ?

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What about a Beagle ?....nice little size,clean,quiet.....a pit bull is a terrible idea it was keeping them as pets that destroyed them in the first place !...i would of said a Whippet as well but they,re not the most attractive little dogs to a woman.

As for getting a rescue dog what a f****n liberty,after 6000 questions including your inside leg measurement,home visits,medical records and cv back to school.... they want to tell you what dog you can have and then ask you for 250 quid !!

Couple poofs down the road got a beagle pink jacket included barks from the moment they leave the house till they home, not saying they all like that but iv always seen it as a working type pack hound that thrives on plenty of exercise. 

As for the rescue centers iv heard exactly how you describe, minus inside leg measurement lol probably not worth my while cheers

16 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Couple poofs down the road got a beagle pink jacket included barks from the moment they leave the house till they home, not saying they all like that but iv always seen it as a working type pack hound that thrives on plenty of exercise. 

As for the rescue centers iv heard exactly how you describe, minus inside leg measurement lol probably not worth my while cheers

If a couple of poofs paraded you in public in a pink jacket you'd make some noise! ? 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Get her some sort of little mongrel :thumbs:

......... We've got a Chihuahua x JRT.

Cute as f**k as a puppy. She's about 5yrs old and 4.5kg now and, only ever been to the vets for her yearly checkup.

Doesn't do any damage to the house or garden.

She's great at letting you know if anyone's coming.

She'll happily just chill out for the day or, she'll take off at 100mph when you play or take her out.

Intelligent and well behaved - responds to commands well.

We leave her a bowl of dried food and a bowl of water down, she'll happily please herself.

Has to sniff anyone new in the house, then she's not bothered.

Her shits are tiny so, not a bother to pick up.

I think I paid about £400.

I grew up with Labs and bigger mongrels but, I'd recommend one of these :thumbs:

DSC_0232.jpg

IMG_20171004_184703.jpg

great little dogs,my son got one, he was rescue  dog, think he was 4 year old when they had him, they had him now 3 years, just as you say clean, easy to feed, and nice temp with people and dogs,  good watch dog think he cost£ 120 quid,  ive put few pics on here before of him  , he  like small type jack  about 10lb       Woody 

woody 1.jpg

DSCN0459.JPG

DSCN0464.JPG

• Like 1