Missus wants a pet dog.

5 hours ago, bird said:

get a nice  pit bitch pup, there very loving breed with people, when brought up right, they not natural guards , i had nice pit bitch great with people and ok with other dogs, if they were ok with her, far better than  KC  staff, or french bulldog, english bulldog, boxer  take for ever to grow up some never do. there plenty of lurchers in the pound, some with pit in them, have look there for a nice bitch, as there smaller, and loyal dogs, most lurcher are if treated right with kindness and firmness . you get lurcher for 50-70 quid , far cheaper and  healthier  than then KC  rubbish , but if she wants a bull terrier type dog, get nice pit bitch pup  , if you going to spend bit more money .?

Shell love that when it starts wanting to kill every other dog she meets when out for a walk.Also be great when she has it taken from her and put down.And where does your average person whose not in the know buy a pitbull from?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get her a rabbit 

Take her to the shelter and let her choose, there's enough of the poor fuckers in there through no fault of their own. It's not like she wants anything in particular so why not give one a chance rathe

Get a working wheaten and tell her it's a labradoodle. She will think it's cute and loveable until it's balls drop.

Posted Images

Take her to the shelter and let her choose, there's enough of the poor fuckers in there through no fault of their own. It's not like she wants anything in particular so why not give one a chance rather than buying and over priced cross bred pup?

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Chid said:

Yea a pit is really a small house pet ?

no there not the perfect house dog, but i said of all the bull terrier types, they  be the one i pick, my bitch was great with people, and ok with other dogs, ive seen  some labs with  worse temps with people and feckin dogs. staffs make great pets , but the KC  ruined the, the worse temp are ebt    wouldnt trust them prats , me brother  had two , and regards size  wise  not all pits are big you get bitch 16in   25lb , my bitch was big reid lines  20in  58lb  . i did say get nice lucher bitch  or just plan old mongrel  from the pound . prob 1st choose , then maybe   pit or staff  bitch 2nd choose .

3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Shell love that when it starts wanting to kill every other dog she meets when out for a walk.Also be great when she has it taken from her and put down.And where does your average person whose not in the know buy a pitbull from?

true mate, i only said what i pick regards bullterrier types   like just told chid , i grew up with bull breeds , so know there type temps, but suppose you right, there not prob breed for novice  prob was just thinking out loud lol  , better of with mongrel = heinz 57    then. 

Get her some sort of little mongrel :thumbs:

......... We've got a Chihuahua x JRT.

Cute as f**k as a puppy. She's about 5yrs old and 4.5kg now and, only ever been to the vets for her yearly checkup.

Doesn't do any damage to the house or garden.

She's great at letting you know if anyone's coming.

She'll happily just chill out for the day or, she'll take off at 100mph when you play or take her out.

Intelligent and well behaved - responds to commands well.

We leave her a bowl of dried food and a bowl of water down, she'll happily please herself.

Has to sniff anyone new in the house, then she's not bothered.

Her shits are tiny so, not a bother to pick up.

I think I paid about £400.

I grew up with Labs and bigger mongrels but, I'd recommend one of these :thumbs:

DSC_0232.jpg

IMG_20171004_184703.jpg

• Like 2

Loads of advice, but the point everyone is missing is he,s buying it for a woman, so not matter what you get her it will be wrong and every element it has throughout its life will be your fault for buying it, so you may as well just by what you want and take the shit early ?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Jackknife said:

Trouble is rescue likely to do home check with kennels in garden for lurcher and bushers reckon they say no.... Just guessing not 100% obviously 

Lots of other rescues apart from the RSPCA , we have a staffy and a whippet both live indoors , staffys a great dog loves a fuss and been in the middle of things , whippet think hes a cat and loves been in bed sleeping most of the day lol

7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Bit too logical that mate

She will have what she wants, why do you think otherwise its people's opinions I'm after not telling me exactly what we should or should not have ffs. 

Why is it every fecking question asked on here gets turned on its arse and into a drama ?

Edited by Jackknife
  • Haha 1