Missus wants a pet dog.

Looking for a pet dog for the missus, small house dog type thing, iv run through various terriers etc that I could maybe put to use with my lurcher but she not having any of it lol. 

Anyone got pet dogs around the place or recommend anything not got a clue myself just after few ideas, defo not after a £1000 handbag/bullshit mongrel named mutt just something she have all to herself without me wanting it up the field working lol cheers

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get her a rabbit 

Take her to the shelter and let her choose, there's enough of the poor fuckers in there through no fault of their own. It's not like she wants anything in particular so why not give one a chance rathe

Get a working wheaten and tell her it's a labradoodle. She will think it's cute and loveable until it's balls drop.

Posted Images

Just now, Jackknife said:

As I said which you obviously never read,I'm looking for ideas for a poxy pet ?

I did read it but as a bloke id choose it ignore it and get myself another dog whilst keeping her happy :laugh:

Just now, kanny said:

I did read it but as a bloke id choose it ignore it and get myself another dog whilst keeping her happy :laugh:

1 minute ago, kanny said:

I edited it but to late lol, she ain't having anything I suggest unless I got her to think it was her idea ?

5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Lhasa apso make good little watch dogs 

personally I’d stay away from anything poodle related after the neurotic labradoodle I had . 

Or get her a cocker spaniel ?

Spaniel out the question got one in the kennel lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Whippet, tidy size, clean, don't smell, perfect as house dogs and easy to look after. Also great looking dogs .

Also, more than capable should you, or the missus, fancy taking her out for a few hours ?

Nice thought but not gonna happen I been talking about maybe working one for years she's gonna cotton on to that lol

11 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Border terriers can usually pass the woman's cute test?

Other than that you'll end up with a pug or a chihuahua ffs

Cheers, D.

Don't mock, D ! The good Lady BB has 2 Chihuahuas and a Chihuahua X JRT. 

She treats them as a dog should be - they're very loyal and great little guard dogs. You'd never sneak past those radar ears !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1