Baroness Lawrence

She's saying it shouldn't be illegal for 12 year olds to carry blades as that would "criminalise" them. Only if they are carrying blades FFS. 

Racist cow milking every drop out of her son's murder a quarter of a century ago.

Suppose a constabulary decides to stop and search every random 5th person that walks past them (or 2nd or 10th, whatever).

If the police did that where I live, it would be exclusively white people.........no ethnics round here.

If they conduct a similar operation in parts of London or Birmingham, for instance, there will be more black people stopped than white.

That's not racism - it's basic mathematics !

• Like 2

I recon Liam could jump in here , agree with her and pick up a few brownie points ( no pun intended) ....keep the snowflakes happy and might just get the red carpet out of the cover and rolled out before him ...

• Like 2
17 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Stupid bitch! She's spouting some shite, on stop n search, "oooh white kids don't get hassled by plod!" only poor black kids! 

Well if they teach the baby niglets how to behave with manners and respect and get a job, don’t carry weapons and if sorting differences by a fair dig then she won’t have to complain. It’s the blacks killing the blacks in GB and it’s engrained in their culture and music

• Like 3
17 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Stupid bitch! She's spouting some shite, on stop n search, "oooh white kids don't get hassled by plod!" only poor black kids! 

So black kids are shooting other black kids but we should stop and search white kids !

This type of insanity we,re seeing every day is not Pc culture at all its extremist ideology....political correctness was supposed to be about everyone being treated equally but this is an ideology that massively overcorrects any perception of unfairness in society to a point where it actually targets the innocent.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, riohog said:

just get sick of these couloreds  forever jumping on the racial  band wagon

I met a couple and three kids last weekend in Heathrow,loads of suitcases,they had arrived here to live,no going back,south Africans.The guy told me South Africa had "a lot of problems" whites get a rough ride,and the entire family were thankfully to have arrived in the UK.

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I met a couple and three kids last weekend in Heathrow,loads of suitcases,they had arrived here to live,no going back,south Africans.The guy told me South Africa had "a lot of problems" whites get a rough ride,and the entire family were thankfully to have arrived in the UK.

I used to work with a white S.African. He said he couldn't stand it at home because the order of power used to be white men, white women, black men then black women. Politics had turned this completely on its head and white men were at the bottom of the pile when it came to job opportunities and well...anything really.

This was only about 15 years ago and I used to think that sounded terrible. It's happened here now. Straight white males can't say f**k all to anyone for fear of being something-ist.  It's a joke. 

You can't speak out on anything in this day an age, they say we have freedom of speech, we don't at all 

no matter what you say, it puts someone's back up... and more often than not that someone is a total sop who hasn't a clue about life apart from what they have read 

you get just as many lemons faking outrage to come across as good people with decent ways, but really they have no real opinion as they can't think for themselves 

these people a lot of the time are also fickle through & through & couldn't stand by what they say even if they was bolted to the spot 

madness ?‍♂️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

i know of a few similar cases   from joburg and zim , and there is allways issues somewere  , but this is an island  ffs  we are full !!. we are the worlds     DUSTBIN.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, riohog said:

i know of a few similar cases   from joburg and zim , and there is allways issues somewere  , but this is an island  ffs  we are full !!. we are the worlds     DUSTBIN.

There must be some shittier dustbins around the world, cos plenty still want to get in our bin! 

• Thanks 1