Liam Neeson

Surely these utopian crackpots are going to have to accept that if we are all supposed to suddenly be these perfect people and apologise for everything we have ever done we are first going to have to admit doing it !!.....while they are tearing down and denegrating our native people and replacing our population with racial aliens all in the name of equality do they ever stop to think that occasionally us whiteys might just get a little bit pissed off.....for something that is all supposed to be about tolerance and acceptance the poor white man is being battered from pillar to post just for being honest !!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have I got this right? In an interview he referred to a time in his past that he explained he regretted, a time when he wanted to be attacked by a black fella so he could justify killing because a fri

Surely these utopian crackpots are going to have to accept that if we are all supposed to suddenly be these perfect people and apologise for everything we have ever done we are first going to have to

Yep! The thing they're conveniently overlooking is that 'black man' was the only description of the attacker, so in his anger he went looking for an excuse to kill someone who fit that bill, probably

Posted Images

3 hours ago, liP said:

The black fella must of stuck out like a sore thumb if the crime happened in Ulster. I was seeing a girl over there back in the early 90s and it was most notable at the lack of sight of black people, don't think I see a single one. 

In Eastern Europe at the moment,blacks and Pakistanis conspicuous only by their absence.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

In Eastern Europe at the moment,blacks and Pakistanis conspicuous only by their absence.

My mate tells me that, before he left Hungary, he'd only ever seen white people - and back there, they're doing their best to keep it that way !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Alot of people are moving to poland i hear ? look at the gaffs you can buy out there... 

I am not in Poland,are you thinking of moving there?Farms there are very reasonable.

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Very rarely if ever see a black pole 

I know a black vet now practising in northern England,did his degree in Poland in the late 1980's as it was dirt cheap to study and live there at the time,he was one of the first black African students in Poland and said he had it tough.

Neeson knew exactly what he was doing. He's an intelligent man and even said I can't believe I'm saying this to a journalist. He knew the tension it would cause. Bad press is better than no press. He's getting old and needs the hype to boost his ratings. He will apologise  have a few photo shoots with a couple of black buddies that support him then he is sorted for another few years. It's not like Hollywood won't except him. (Maybe they won't because he is anti rape) There's enough weirdos there  allready. Mary poppins is even a racist now because characters had black faces in movie. Wesley snipes should be pulled up for been a star in white men can't jump. He's probably right though they generally can't but for a few exceptions. The only fault in our race besides smaller todgers.?

• Like 1

Every year in south Africa  . there is a minimum of 40000 rapes reported of women, children and  men and tens of thousands not reported. you have to wonder what the feminists and outraged leftists and snowflakes think of that statistic.

• Like 1

if you look into his past properly you will find he is a very good man in reality,he has done some great charity work without many ever knowing ,its all bollix ,stupid world were living in ,god help the next few generations ..

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

if you look into his past properly you will find he is a very good man in reality,he has done some great charity work without many ever knowing ,its all bollix ,stupid world were living in ,god help the next few generations ..

He hasn’t killed anybody never mind enough of them