Liam Neeson

2 hours ago, Bundy89 said:

I've been agreeing with most of his points recently but what he's said today is pathetic. 

The problem with guys like Morgan are when he makes points it goes purely the way the wind is blowing at that time . Even if I agree with his point I don't agree with him as most probably he's only got that viewpoint because it's the popular choice at the time .  Some great videos online with him being called on his bollocks, Ben Shapiro,  Jesse Ventura are 2 very good ones 

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have I got this right? In an interview he referred to a time in his past that he explained he regretted, a time when he wanted to be attacked by a black fella so he could justify killing because a fri

Surely these utopian crackpots are going to have to accept that if we are all supposed to suddenly be these perfect people and apologise for everything we have ever done we are first going to have to

Yep! The thing they're conveniently overlooking is that 'black man' was the only description of the attacker, so in his anger he went looking for an excuse to kill someone who fit that bill, probably

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sure so did mcguiness, adams etc they had to do stuff they normally wouldn’t have done in order to move forward hopefully in a direction of peace, jiggy you are a bitter man. 

I didn't bring up the Irish prick comment. Plenty of northern Irish people get their nationality batted around and changed to suit whatever particular agenda people have. George best when he won the European cup was British but when on the beer he was Irish. Tyson furey born in Manchester is Irish when it suits. No more than  most of the Irish football team aren't Irish. Rory McElroy , Barry mcguigan and Karl frampton all tried to distance themselves from that. I never said Adams was any better than paisley. I was replying to a comment that if someone's a prick ( Irish ) is stuck in front of it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackay said:

Has he got a film coming out ?.

yeh and it back fired on him , there not putting out the red carpet for his new film , he should said nout , lot of white people prob felt like him at somtine, but the lefties in world like to be known   P/ Correct     , wankers   and love, blacks,   brown,gays, etc. this could have zipped it film career  in the arse   deff.

Might get a few of the easily offended back on board if he threw in an apology for slavery while he’s wringing his hands with head bowed ...

This must be a classic case of , “better people think your stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt “ ...

• Like 1

People forget to apply historical context.. I'm sure he would have felt the same way about any other group of people had his friend only been able to identify her attacker as protestant/Catholic/soldier/etc. It was a time over there where any anger was directed at a whole section of society rather than any individual who might have done harm to a person on 'his' side.. He's said he now knows he was wrong to feel like that, but all that will be forgotten about. The only important bit will be the bit about him targeting someone just for being black.. 

16 minutes ago, Malt said:

People forget to apply historical context.. I'm sure he would have felt the same way about any other group of people had his friend only been able to identify her attacker as protestant/Catholic/soldier/etc. It was a time over there where any anger was directed at a whole section of society rather than any individual who might have done harm to a person on 'his' side.. He's said he now knows he was wrong to feel like that, but all that will be forgotten about. The only important bit will be the bit about him targeting someone just for being black.. 

Yep! The thing they're conveniently overlooking is that 'black man' was the only description of the attacker, so in his anger he went looking for an excuse to kill someone who fit that bill, probably hoping that they were the actual rapist.

If his poor female victim friend had said she was raped by a fat white fella in a hoody I'm quite sure Neeson would have gone round looking for some lowlife white chav.

This is a right load of old bollocks. Absolutely defining of the 21st century unfortunately. 

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, Malt said:

The black fella must of stuck out like a sore thumb if the crime happened in Ulster. I was seeing a girl over there back in the early 90s and it was most notable at the lack of sight of black people, don't think I see a single one. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, liP said:

The black fella must of stuck out like a sore thumb if the crime happened in Ulster. I was seeing a girl over there back in the early 90s and it was most notable at the lack of sight of black people, don't think I see a single one. 

And that’s how it should have stayed

Fellas come on now, where ever the blacks settle like Arabs, the crime rate goes through the roof, nothing to do with being racist look at the stats of the ethnic groups that hold the higher percentage of cells compared to natives of the countries in the jails. Granted not all are bad, but there’s something in the African psyche that keeps them feral thieving, raping scum. In their worlds the strongest takes what he wants and fcuk everybody else

• Like 2