Liam Neeson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have I got this right? In an interview he referred to a time in his past that he explained he regretted, a time when he wanted to be attacked by a black fella so he could justify killing because a fri

Surely these utopian crackpots are going to have to accept that if we are all supposed to suddenly be these perfect people and apologise for everything we have ever done we are first going to have to

Yep! The thing they're conveniently overlooking is that 'black man' was the only description of the attacker, so in his anger he went looking for an excuse to kill someone who fit that bill, probably

Posted Images

I don't know why everyone feels the need to admit to shit they did when they were younger and then apologise publicly for it. The news is all full of people apologising for stuff they aren't really sorry for. 

Has any of these do-gooders said anything bad about the black man who raped his friend?

7 minutes ago, Bundy89 said:

That has been completely forgot about. Even Piers Morgan is calling Neeson a murderous racist. I usually agree with the man but I now see him for what he is, a spineless attention whore.

Piers Morgan is a arsehole . Any cha .ca to jump on a bandwagon and he does 

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, walshie said:

I don't know why everyone feels the need to admit to shit they did when they were younger and then apologise publicly for it. The news is all full of people apologising for stuff they aren't really sorry for. 

Has any of these do-gooders said anything bad about the black man who raped his friend?

He's an actor with something to sell. If he meant to go and harvest a target years ago  he would have done it.  If he didn't do it, then why mention it now ?

28 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Piers Morgan is a arsehole . Any cha .ca to jump on a bandwagon and he does 

Their all as bad as one another. Publicity whores.