1st flat band set ordered what you think

Just ordered my 1st flat band set from wasp as I seen loads using them so though I would try one  do you think this will be a good set up I went for the heavier bands as I've seen most that shoot these use 6 - 9.5mm ammo so I didn't go for the lighter bands as though they might not travel the same I'm still using tubes elastic on my old style catapult so just had 1000 12mm steels delivered so didn't want them to be no good do you reckon this set up will be good for that size ammo  I'll attach pictures of the new set and bands ordered and also a pic of my old style I've had for years 

20190205_141207.jpg

20190205_141148.jpg

FB_IMG_1548960781611.jpg

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Same as or I cast my own lead ones ?

Same here, doubted the steel balls always used lead, then pulled off some amazing shots with steel, so converted! ?, do like the solid thwack lead gives its all to do with energy transfer or some ole bull lol ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, C.green said:

That 10mm steel ive never found to be a y good myself. I know u get the youtube vids pf lads knocking bits but watch how much they hit that cant be retrieced. Just doesnt pack enough of a punt for me

22yard paced out generously, head shot squirrel brown bread, not a twitch!, that's just one example, will admit body shots aren't as devastating as lead, probably me being a bit lazy to cast a few of me own ?