THE TECKEL – THE MOST VERSATILE WORKING DOG

dymented

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

I like the little teckles but I can't seeing them doing anything a good Russell couldn't do,so (the most versatile working dog) maybe a slight exaggeration.It sounds a bit of a sales pitch.

do some research on them they are the same to ground as any other dog , on top they run like a hound , you can use them for blood tracking ect 

• Like 2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But if any one wants to use either stud dog i have here your more than welcome yo use them free of charge 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, C.green said:

You don't ask 350 a pup do you ?

ive gifted them to close people i no but no i dont sell them for £350 but ive seen them got for as little as that Every tom dick and harry have jumped on the wagon selling them  from un proven stock and even crosses that look like them for good ££  , people want them for pets , and people want them for work so theirs a good market for any surplus . No one forces any one to buy them if your in to them your in to them simple , me i like them as you can work them day after day with out the big vet bills or faces missing and not worry about any knocks on your door 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dymented said:

do some research on them they are the same to ground as any other dog , on top they run like a hound , you can use them for blood tracking ect 

do you bother with smooth coated or have you any smooth x teckel? as ive seen a few clips of the smooth being worked 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Wxm said:

do you bother with smooth coated or have you any smooth x teckel? as ive seen a few clips of the smooth being worked 

no i dont have a smooth coated one they will and do work just like the rest but i like a hairy face on a dog

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dymented said:

I use my 2 Russell dogs on all game, deer, pigs,rabbits,rats,fox when shooting or flushing to running dogs.I'll bet they do it with more speed and drive too.I'm not knocking your dogs,just your statement that they are the most versatile,there's plenty of terriers that can do everything teckles can.

• Like 1

them to close people i no but no i dont sell them for £350 but ive seen them got for as little as that Every tom dick and harry have jumped on the wagon selling them  from un proven stock and even crosses that look like them for good ££  , people want them for pets , and people want them for work so theirs a good market for any surplus . No one forces any one to buy them if your in to them your in to them simple , me i like them as you can work them day after day with out the big vet bills or faces missing and not worry about any knocks on your door ...      do u do much digging with them 

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I use my 2 Russell dogs on all game, deer, pigs,rabbits,rats,fox when shooting or flushing to running dogs.I'll bet they do it with more speed and drive too.I'm not knocking your dogs,just your statement that they are the most versatile,there's plenty of terriers that can do everything teckles can.

Its an article on the web but i did not write it , you would be surprised how much drive some lines have

• Like 1