THE TECKEL – THE MOST VERSATILE WORKING DOG

dymented

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But if any one wants to use either stud dog i have here your more than welcome yo use them free of charge 

Posted Images

On 04/02/2019 at 20:56, Elchapo said:

What the topic is missing is the bit where it says 

WHAT IS THE TECKLE .”               The new money making dog of 2019

no more expensive than a importing a jagd , or good border but then you will always have them that wont spend there ££ on a dog but wouldn't think twice of spending hundreds on a pair of trainers or an iphone personally ive spent good ££ to import the best blood working stock i could 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, dymented said:

no more expensive than a importing a jagd , or good border but then you will always have them that wont spend there ££ on a dog but wouldn't think twice of spending hundreds on a pair of trainers or an iphone personally ive spent good ££ to import the best blood working stock i could 

Aye or those that donate there hard earned to a fellow hunting mans cause to help his case without qestion but wont spend 600 notes on a supposed working dog ?

Edited by C.green
5 hours ago, dymented said:

If it were me I would be open and state my price for your pups ,you have obviously spent a few pounds buying your dogs so it’s only fair you get a good return for well reared KC registered pups,if somebody really wants a teckel they can either pay up or shut up.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, dymented said:

anything from £350 upwards 

Fcuk I could of nearly bought a litter for what mine cost ? .. you’d get more than 350 for a Russel x 

.. messaged a women selling One with no details .. turned out to be  a 8m old bitch no papers 700 ? .. 

• Like 2