ginger rabbit

25 minutes ago, mud said:

It would Look nicer on the living room wall 

57 minutes ago, mud said:

I’ve had a couple of black rabbits but never seen a ginger one,seen plenty ginger fox ? an am hoping to see plenty more tonight...

You are practically nocturnal fair play Dracula 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dog caught it this morning. put it out of hedge & got it along hedge side. it's the size of a normal one & run like a normal one but it's a first for me this colour. 

yeh, think what this was, Buck caught  , it didnt hang about , no different  to grey wild rabbit  i thought ,  that my dogs have ran before  .

I’ve had a couple of black rabbits but never seen a ginger one,seen plenty ginger fox ? an am hoping to see plenty more tonight...

Posted Images

On 04/02/2019 at 14:53, fred90 said:

Screenshot_20190204_144029_com.android.gallery3d.jpg.1073349f060f33567ef622771f6d1247.jpgScreenshot_20190204_144009_com.android.gallery3d.jpg.d8ca1093f292438b93ee116259735753.jpgdog caught it this morning. put it out of hedge & got it along hedge side. it's the size of a normal one & run like a normal one but it's a first for me this colour. 

Had one same colour but with blueish eyes 

• Like 1

Out far west NSW the soil is red and not much grass,the rabbits are mostly a ginger colour,just evolved that way for camo.My mate shot a blue/silver coloured fox when we were hunting on a property on the western side of the Blue Mountains.They are very rare here.My whippets have caught three black rabbits in the last 2 years,they seemed to put in extra effort to nail them.

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Out far west NSW the soil is red and not much grass,the rabbits are mostly a ginger colour,just evolved that way for camo.My mate shot a blue/silver coloured fox when we were hunting on a property on the western side of the Blue Mountains.They are very rare here.My whippets have caught three black rabbits in the last 2 years,they seemed to put in extra effort to nail them.

Racist whippets 

• Like 1