Valentines day

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just my opinion lads but I think fake tits are fcuking awful. Feel the same about fake asses and fake faces fcuking awful. 

Ted !I cannot imagine you with an erection ? could you pop a little picture up of you with the Irish Tooth ache

Each to their own but i think fake tits are revolting,....they feel horrible,look absolutely ridiculous.....unless a birds got a chest like an ironing board or a bad hang up about her body i dont get

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

This is just my opinion lads but I think fake tits are fcuking awful. Feel the same about fake asses and fake faces fcuking awful. 

Agreed, I went out with a fake pair and didn’t enjoy them at all, looked fake, felt awful, didn’t sit natural, no thanks, she got the elbow

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Mentor implants mate 550 cc from mya fitzroy street proper job 25 year before need changing.. 4500 quid 

I think she is getting 325 or 350 cc Harley Street consultation £7500 with the  discount.

Each to their own but i think fake tits are revolting,....they feel horrible,look absolutely ridiculous.....unless a birds got a chest like an ironing board or a bad hang up about her body i dont get why any bloke would go for it....as ive said to a couple of pals of mine whos mrs had them.....you always end up paying for your mistakes in the end ?

• Like 4