A white day

With the thermometer reading -5 in the truck we knew on the tops it would be fresh to say the least, my plan was to carry on were I left off last week, so on my way through the snow covered ground I trudged, Nell was soon marking an occupied Warren I set the longnet were I thought the holes could be, the snow had covered most of them, suddenly contact was heard and and explosion of snow, rabbit number 1 was out but didn’t get far with Nell making an easy catch, this was how most of the day went, Nell making it look easy on the snow, with the odd dig thrown in, once through the frozen crust it wasnt too bad, I had out with me today a trio of albinos I got off Keith aka iworkwhippets off here the have made an excellent team, about dinner time the snow came down lightly again I had had enough so called it a day on 15, on getting back to the truck my mate had 2 giving us 17 for the day. DD730B07-160B-4FCC-A2B4-8577749AC5EA.jpeg.9a479522b12ca5883405018525ab8e41.jpegE1B95BC9-3B41-4536-9AD8-2A10C2EA3C88.jpeg.db32f5868905e7bff1881f6778f9f2ed.jpegcheers Neil b 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, garbs said:

Gez you lads are keen ferreting in those conditions bit to cold for my liking.sounds like a good day was had and a nice bag of bunnies.

Well you won’t catch em sat at home, seasons are short enough as it is without the weather causing you to miss days out.

• Like 1