Bellman red brick

On 04/02/2019 at 07:46, dillydog said:

You can try and send it back but they're well known for their poor customer services,  if you haven't got a proof of purchase they'll refuse to have anything to do with it.  If you're not the original purchaser they'll refuse service,  if you don't send it recorded delivery it'll dissappear, never making it and getting them out of servicing it or replacing it.

I've heard many horror stories of their services,  I've had issues myself,  it's about time someone else brought something out.

Found it best to ring ahead of any returns and explain it won’t end well if they ignore any issues .

They don’t have the monopoly but other stuff not dedicated for use .

They lost my old green box then denied I ever sent it back but after a few calls they found it ,deemed it unserviceable and GAVE me the then new red box which astounded me to be honest .

Just need to persevere .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pieps £180 brand new, small compact fits in ur pocket, box harness etc.

You can try and send it back but they're well known for their poor customer services,  if you haven't got a proof of purchase they'll refuse to have anything to do with it.  If you're not the original

It would be ideal, even if everyone on here who would be interested donated say £10 each to the cause to make a prototype and then get them into production, surely they’d pay for themselves after a fe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Found it best to ring ahead of any returns and explain it won’t end well if they ignore any issues .

They don’t have the monopoly but other stuff not dedicated for use .

They lost my old green box then denied I ever sent it back but after a few calls they found it ,deemed it unserviceable and GAVE me the then new red box which astounded me to be honest .

Just need to persevere .

You Shouldn't have to persevere for anything. It should be straight forward. They are just not worth dealing with if you have to go down the road of sending solicitors letters or chasing after consumers rights. A faulty product shouldn't have an outrageous price tag. They seemed more helpful when repairing the red brick at the start when they first came out but now that the problem is escalating every excuse is used to avoid repair. They don't mind slating barryvox on phone for their lack of warranty if it's used as a digging tool and not for purpose but as said, you don't need a warranty with barryvox or pieps because they will last 5 years anyway without breaking.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Good idea that, I’m sure we’d all be willing to buy one if someone gave it a go?

I work with a team of electrical engineers, any of which could do this in a weekend. But they're a strange bunch and trying to enlighten them to the ways of terriers is more effort than it's worth. :laugh:

This isn't a big project for such a person and I doubt there is any significant intellectual property patents still valid to cause problems. The concept of locating terriers or ferrets etc with radio signals has been around well over 20 years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I work with a team of electrical engineers, any of which could do this in a weekend. But they're a strange bunch and trying to enlighten them to the ways of terriers is more effort than it's worth. :laugh:

This isn't a big project for such a person and I doubt there is any significant intellectual property patents still valid to cause problems. The concept of locating terriers or ferrets etc with radio signals has been around well over 20 years.

Probably be easier just to buy an avalanche wrist receiver and make a dog collar to fit it.

17 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Probably be easier just to buy an avalanche wrist receiver and make a dog collar to fit it.

The bit you or the dog carries mate is the transmitter,the rescuers carry the receiver,but we got what you ment..:thumbs:..

• Like 1