Bellman red brick

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pieps £180 brand new, small compact fits in ur pocket, box harness etc.

You can try and send it back but they're well known for their poor customer services,  if you haven't got a proof of purchase they'll refuse to have anything to do with it.  If you're not the original

It would be ideal, even if everyone on here who would be interested donated say £10 each to the cause to make a prototype and then get them into production, surely they’d pay for themselves after a fe

Posted Images

You can try and send it back but they're well known for their poor customer services,  if you haven't got a proof of purchase they'll refuse to have anything to do with it.  If you're not the original purchaser they'll refuse service,  if you don't send it recorded delivery it'll dissappear, never making it and getting them out of servicing it or replacing it.

I've heard many horror stories of their services,  I've had issues myself,  it's about time someone else brought something out.

• Like 7
12 hours ago, culltheweak said:

Now chaps anybody had the decimal point missing between numbers in ft/inch’s shown on the screen ie 2.4 ft is reading 24 any ideas ?7FF80A0A-CFE0-4B2A-97D1-FBED2FBECD4E.jpeg.5cfd1ab67715d4d458eb6a84ccaf228a.jpeg

Yeah mine done the same last month I emailed bellman and sent it back to them it was covered on the warranty it was back with me the next week repaired

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, dillydog said:

You can try and send it back but they're well known for their poor customer services,  if you haven't got a proof of purchase they'll refuse to have anything to do with it.  If you're not the original purchaser they'll refuse service,  if you don't send it recorded delivery it'll dissappear, never making it and getting them out of servicing it or replacing it.

I've heard many horror stories of their services,  I've had issues myself,  it's about time someone else brought something out.

Happened to a lad I no and they didn't fix it. He had to buy a new 1.They no that they have a monopoly over digging men a bit of competition would do everyone a favour. Id say lots of men would try something else due to bellmans poor customer service. 

• Like 3

Their crap. Switch went in mine first after 6 months then got that repaired only for battery to go then at just 18 months old. All nice and smiley on phone when giving them €567 but ignorant as ya like when something malfunctions. The sales pitch is we provide a warranty that Barryvox won't if there is mud on it and hasn't been used as avalanche equipment. They only stand over battery for 12 months. With barryvox you won't need a warranty because shit as expensive as that shouldn't break in the first year.

• Like 3

I’ve got one of the old pieps boxes and I’ve had no bother with it . I don’t rate the red bricks , lads I know have had problems with them and the customer service is poor . A mate wanted them to fit a new battery to one and they told him it wasn’t worth repairing it . They asked him how long he had had it and how often he used it , he’s a hunt terrier man and he’d had it 3 years and used it most days of the season . They said “well thats good service from the unit “ . They are rude and unhelpful . 

• Like 1

I can’t understand why they haven’t made a newer model yet. I mean they released the initial Pieps unit in about ‘05, which was a massive upgrade from the knocker boxes, but lads soon found faults with it so they brought out the red brick in about 2010. Again it was an improvement but different faults appeared, you’d think with the amount of disgruntled phone calls they must get they’d make a newer box after almost 10 years of the red box.

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ve got one of the old pieps boxes and I’ve had no bother with it . I don’t rate the red bricks , lads I know have had problems with them and the customer service is poor . A mate wanted them to fit a new battery to one and they told him it wasn’t worth repairing it . They asked him how long he had had it and how often he used it , he’s a hunt terrier man and he’d had it 3 years and used it most days of the season . They said “well thats good service from the unit “ . They are rude and unhelpful . 

They told me I didn't use mine often enough when I said I only used mine 20 times ?

• Like 1