Pre ban fox and hare killer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bull whippet grey x saluki grey. She killed 100s of fox by night and the same with hares by day. Real all round bitch. And only stood 22 inches tall. 

1st x saluki/greyhound...took plenty of both..and lots of other things too.....never found a bitch to suit him,i would have had liked a pup from him..took lots of hares,over decent runs...been a hell

BIG JIM 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 355mlredbull said:

I had a bitch out of buddy that killed foxes ,it's a game line that foxy Charlie

Aye i seen a few out off that buddy stuff would go into owt really too dumb to think about saying no.

Pal of mine got a dog shows alot of heart wants anything and well tested just coursing dog it is. Owned and seen a few coursing tupe dogs that would kill ya a fox or hare when they felt keen bit different to doing both regular and dog bieng good at both though isnt it.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, C.green said:

Aye i seen a few out off that buddy stuff would go into owt really too dumb to think about saying no.

Pal of mine got a dog shows alot of heart wants anything and well tested just coursing dog it is. Owned and seen a few coursing tupe dogs that would kill ya a fox or hare when they felt keen bit different to doing both regular and dog bieng good at both though isnt it.

Big difference odd hare and fox to doing regular every week ? ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jigsaw said:

1st x saluki/greyhound...took plenty of both..and lots of other things too.....never found a bitch to suit him,i would have had liked a pup from him..took lots of hares,over decent runs...been a hell of a dog for me,10 years old now....and im in ireland so no problems

IMG_20181221_232835_193.jpg

Always liked the look of this dog remember some old pics  of him you put up a good runner that can kill well is a good dog to have in Ireland or back in the day here

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, jigsaw said:

1st x saluki/greyhound...took plenty of both..and lots of other things too.....never found a bitch to suit him,i would have had liked a pup from him..took lots of hares,over decent runs...been a hell of a dog for me,10 years old now....and im in ireland so no problems

IMG_20181221_232835_193.jpg

Always liked the look of that dog jigsaw and the pics u use to put up ??

• Thanks 1

had a deer/bull/grey that I recently had to pts,he took bags an bags of foxes over the years and a good number of hares too,I’ve two daughters going out of him now and wish they were half the dog he was ??

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Paddy saluki grey bull did both day and night he was a dog that knew how to run and when to up the gears he was a pleasure to watch run and work 

this x seems  saluki x grey x  pit x grey  , just right for day/ night job, spoke to few lads who ran this x over the years , and they happy with it. In the lamp most  decent lurcher xs can catch hares and foxes , it  the daytime hare prob that bit harder to catch , but like any x you get good dogs and crap dogs, in the same litter  , this is pre ban  by the way lol.