1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You tell me buddy.

Screenshot_20190209-212640_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-212557_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You tell me buddy.

Screenshot_20190209-212640_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-212557_Chrome.jpg

The attendance ok we,ll buy that......but most succesful team in football.....bullshit !....The Prince of Wales in HIgham Hill have done the league and cup double 17 times !

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Meece said:

RANGERS !!

I wonder what position Rangers or Celtic would be in if they played against English teams in the premiership?  Mid to lower End ?

Lol 

just think yourselves very lucky that Rangers mid nineties side never met an English team in Europe 

as a Celtic fan and former  season ticket holder , that era of ibrox football under walter smith was truly majestic at times 

they absolutely marmalised Leeds in 92/ 93 I think over two legs in some of the most one sided games ever in the champions league 

you know that famous Leeds side of batty, chapman , mcallister etc . 

They were f***ing terrorised by rangers. Rabbits in headlight stuff. 

Imagine when they had Albertz , Gazza and laudrup...some side and deserved their 9 titles in a row when we were fumbling down the back of the couch to pay mcstay his wages 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Hard to tell most favour city but I wouldn't rule Liverpool out , Liverpool barca games got the making of a great match , love to see Liverpool win 

On a different note plenty of gutted leeds fans tonight ?

• Like 1

Well after all the talks that always end up   towards a lower  little  league team on here as it always does  what about a big team like man  Utd is ole the answer given his record or should they have for a bigger name 

Edited by Blackmag
35 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Well after all the talks that always end up   towards a lower non inverant pissy little  league team on here as it always does  what about a big team like man  Utd is ole the answer given his record or should they have for a bigger name 

I was speaking to a couple of mates when he was first given the job full time, and said I was concerned about the appointment ...I'm a UTD fan, and obviously biased with Ole for everything he gave the club as a player....but....my concern can he build a team, he will be given money to spend for the first time in his managerial career....in possibly the biggest job in football...massive task!

I think the difference will be Fergie and his relationship with him, he will listen to his old boss still, the likes of Mohrino and LVG wouldn't because of their egos and their standing in the game....

Obviously the early bubble has burst, next 2 games city and Chelsea... hardly what you need after having 7 goals put past you in the last 2 games...

Edited by NEWKID

On the title race...still.cant call it, great run in...

UTD could do Liverpool a massive favour by taking points off City....shit position for a UTD fan.really lol

• Like 1

I think now it all comes down to luck and there are still far to many possible outcomes to make any predictions just now, but one thing I will say is klopp is not far from creating something special at Anfield, he really is the perfect manager for Liverpool imo and I’d even say Liverpool were extremely lucky to get him! 

Look at the level of Liverpool and city now they both have top class managers, ole has got a massive task on his hands to even get to that level never mind when klopp and pep have had a few more seasons with there sides! 

He might steady the ship but United have had supposedly world class managers in van gaal and mourinho since fergie left who both won trophies but still gone to shit! 

Personally if klopp doesn’t win either trophy this year (or even the next) id still say keep him as he is on the verge of greatness imo, not just at Anfield but in world football! If he gets enough time I think he could go on to do 20 seasons at Anfield as he loves it there and is on a personal mission to get that monkey off their back and finally win the league lol

either way it’s a great run in and hopefully United can nick a point at least against city tomorrow night!

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 2

Hoping Ole can get a reaction from the Manure players and they take something from the City game, allowing Pool to win the title. Love the way they play and Klopp has got something special about him, like Jose had when he first hit our shores.

As far as Leeds Leeds Leeds, they are serial bottlers, ain't that right Two Bob? ???

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, chesney said:

Liverpool league and champions league  double happy days if they see it through

Me too

been a long time coming 

my problem is no bar around here will have the games on just the damn stanley cup hockey games.

i dont fancy brawling with a bar full of canucks or do i.............  

5 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Me too

been a long time coming 

my problem is no bar around here will have the games on just the damn stanley cup hockey games.

i dont fancy brawling with a bar full of canucks or do i.............  

When I lived in Sweden, Liverpool played united on the same day two of the top Swedish ice hockey teams played each other and that was the same, not one bar had the football on!