Title race

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ???

Is it like Godwins law ?

After fooking the league up your be only too glad to read about SAFC ?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, liP said:

After fooking the league up your be only too glad to read about SAFC ?

Not me mate ,I will enjoy the run in whatever the outcome ..

Much as I enjoy reading about safc ,sleeping giants ,different gravy ,North sea ,ncb jackets,bums on seats etc 

Being in contention til the end means I have had a great season ,,any disappointment at the death won't change that .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, lanesra said:

Yes I'm still here Gnash , was at the Emirates  last week for Man U game (less said about that the better  ??) , Isle of Wight lol easy mistake Isle of Man mate ??

How you doing squire yeah sorry i knew it was an isle somewhere ?......whats the word then with the new manager,i know you would of been relieved to finally see the back of Wenger but whats the feeling about Emery....seems to have slotted in nicely but they wont back him with the £££'s.......as for that Ozil well..........

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

My apologies Stan 

No probs ...it's a new phenomenon ....Max's maxim ...any football related thread on t'intereweb  must mention SAFC  within two pages o r the world will end in a massive explosion of pit boots .

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

How you doing squire yeah sorry i knew it was an isle somewhere ?......whats the word then with the new manager,i know you would of been relieved to finally see the back of Wenger but whats the feeling about Emery....seems to have slotted in nicely but they wont back him with the £££'s.......as for that Ozil well..........

Hope alls good with you mate , I'm well happy with him , he shows passion and doesn't care about names / reputations he's looking to cement his own players / style but first needs to clear out he he doesn't want and I believe Ozil isn't in his plans at all , I will back him and hopefully once he gets rid of a few it will free money for him to get his own players in , will Kronke back him I'm not sure but in 18mths all will be revieled , we took a bit of a schooling off your boys a few weeks ago the young kid Declan Rice looking good mate ??

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

As a fellow gooner, totally agree with all you've said, feel for emery as I'm sure he'll have limited funds, like wenger did, but initial feelings are good for emery 

Its not all doom and gloom as some media pundits are saying concerning money , he gets rid of a few big earners which could release upwards off £750,000 A WEEK in wagers (Ozil 300 , Cech around 100 , Ramsey 100 , Mustafi 100 , Elneney 50 ish , Listiener 100) add a few others and it could be above that figure , IF we are too qualify for the Champions league I feel Europa is our best chance that will financially be massive ,, I believe no matter what we will spend and hopefully wisely and Emery will be a success ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Most successful club in the world mate. 

Is that in the dark world north of Hadrians wall? Where most of the teams are like a village team.? Rather than Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Man U, Liverpool  and loads of other teams?

On 06/02/2019 at 19:25, lanesra said:

Hope alls good with you mate , I'm well happy with him , he shows passion and doesn't care about names / reputations he's looking to cement his own players / style but first needs to clear out he he doesn't want and I believe Ozil isn't in his plans at all , I will back him and hopefully once he gets rid of a few it will free money for him to get his own players in , will Kronke back him I'm not sure but in 18mths all will be revieled , we took a bit of a schooling off your boys a few weeks ago the young kid Declan Rice looking good mate ??

He,s a good kid but he,s having to slog his nuts off playing next to Mark Noble....Nobles a hero here but his legs are gone... with a good young fresh face alongside him i think we,ll see just how good Declan is.

Most Gooners seem happy enough with the new manager.....what a find that Guendoudi whatever his name is....pulled one out the bag there good player.

• Like 1