Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf you will be praying Henderson has another Massive game as Captain and Lead Liverpool to Glory v Spurs in the Champions League Final ?

Haway The Hendo ☺️

In this instance, that is a massive yes ! 

Spurs last won the league in 1961 and Liverpool won their last one in 1990 so between the two of them they haven't won their respected league for nearly 90 years yet the two of them will fight it out to be crowned the winner of "The Champions League":blink:...…..Ah its a funny old game lol

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, gaz said:

Spurs last won the league in 1961 and Liverpool won their last one in 1990 so between the two of them they haven't won their respected league for nearly 90 years yet the two of them will fight it out to be crowned the winner of "The Champions League":blink:...…..Ah its a funny old game lol

And the best thing is that Sheik Petroleum has failed once again to buy the Champions League ?

p.s. City have had as much success in European football as Everton  ?

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Or then again another player we developed albeit for Spurs

Danny Rose might have a say in it ?

Fook me Safc may as well be Champions of Europe lol

Aye, you could have done with him against Fleetwood so I hear ? :) 

27 minutes ago, steve66 said:

A lad at work had Liverpool to beat barca  4 - 0 , Got giddy and cashed out after the 2nd goal ? , only Liverpool fan who I know that was gutted the next day lol

... Stewie thought about it ??

Edited by liP