Title race

On 02/05/2019 at 11:18, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The difference wasn’t Messi at all. 

There were winners in the Barca team all over this pitch . 

Liverpool simply put aren’t capable of dealing with massive intensely high pressure games . 

Thats the difference . 

Winners get into a habit of winning 

:whistling: you were saying :whistling:

• Haha 3

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

On 02/05/2019 at 01:23, Stoney100 said:

I watched the game but just watched the highlights and I honestly still think Liverpool will do this! They should of won tonight but messi was the difference, he completely embarrassed Virgil for his first goal and you can only stand back and say fair play on the free kick, top class and we are lucky to have the chance to see him play live as he really is the goat ? 

Liverpool would be insane to even contemplate getting rid of klopp if he doesn’t win anything this year. That’s only the 4th game he has lost all season, with the points he has now he would of won the premier league already in 16 of the last 20 seasons, champions league semi finalists (at least) and now looking like premier league runners up only to a top class city side! 

Yes he does need to win trophies soon, of that there is no doubt but anyone with a half decent football brain can see what he is doing at anfield, it’s just some won’t admit it ?

liverpool and tottenham both to make the final at 40s is well worth a fiver, neither have got nothing to lose now so will give everything to get through and show why the premiership is the best league in the world ?

FA251157-CEB7-404F-8E67-E4B2ECB458B6.jpeg.e646ffa83c3083baa72beccc4c9564ca.jpeg

I knew Liverpool would do it ! Just f***ing knew it!!!! Absolute madness! Just need spurs to win now but might take the cash out lol 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

You know max is dying to tell us it was all cause of Hendos time at Sunderland lol

You just know Max will flip this to Sunderlands night lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Stoney ' Henderson was immense tonight and in 6 years time another Safc product Luca Stephenson might just be the next midfield general for yous ?

A lad I know very well's son ?

Yeah he was mate lol