Title race

57 minutes ago, gaz said:

Ajax is a yid team too.

Don’t even care mate, my week just got better and better.....beat them Saturday, watch Ajax beat them Tuesday and two yids all done up in spurs clobber getting on the plane with me and the boy Wednesday morning !!

The boy had his West Ham rain jacket on, looked at them and just patted his badge !

Gold ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t even care mate, my week just got better and better.....beat them Saturday, watch Ajax beat them Tuesday and two yids all done up in spurs clobber getting on the plane with me and the boy Wednesday morning !!

The boy had his West Ham rain jacket on, looked at them and just patted his badge !

Gold ! 

lol.....Aye my wee mates been a spurs fan for yonks dont ask why or how? landed in at his pad last night to watch barca v Liverpool game for a few beers but there wasn't no shaloms last night from him lol

Edited by gaz
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, gaz said:

lol.....Aye my wee mates been a spurs fan for yonks dont ask why or how? landed in at his pad last night to watch barca v Liverpool game for a few beers but there wasn't no shaloms last night from him lol

As a West Ham fan the only pleasure I have every season the hope of 10th place and the face of weeping yids.

It never gets old mate 

• Haha 2

I thought all these home town club rivalrys were gone 20 years ago after nobody could pronounce the first 3 letters of the majority of  players names. I can just imagine all the Tommy Robinson fans dancing at the telly with a can of lager after local lad obenemsonga or whatever his name is just scored.

Edited by jiggy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

I thought all these home town club rivalrys were gone 20 years ago after nobody could pronounce the first 3 letters of the majority of  players names. I can just imagine all the Tommy Robinson fans dancing at the telly with a can of lager after local lad obenemsonga or whatever his name is just scored.

It always amazes me at how petty some football fans can be. Wasn't it Klopp who said that he never celebrated another team's defeat when asked a stupid inflammatory question by a reporter?  Top man!

• Like 2

Ireland is the gift that keeps giving as far as football is concerned.

They all support f***ing Chelsea and United and Liverpool and City......it’s comical like.

There is even a lad at my wee mans Jiu Jitsu who sports a Tottenham shirt, he is 5 years older than my lad but skinny and my lad gets to smash him 3 times a week ......and loves every second ! Lol 

Meanwhile, their own leagues are dying on their arse!!!

Then they have a big discussion about how shit the national team is and how did it get this way ?!!! 

Comedy gold !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

I think that’s like most European countries that have bigger sports than football. Sweden has churned out a few top players over the years but it’s leagues are no way near premier league standard in the same way our ice hockey league is nothing compared to there’s, without googling it I couldn’t name one ice hockey team over here! 

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Ireland is the gift that keeps giving as far as football is concerned.

They all support f***ing Chelsea and United and Liverpool and City......it’s comical like.

There is even a lad at my wee mans Jiu Jitsu who sports a Tottenham shirt, he is 5 years older than my lad but skinny and my lad gets to smash him 3 times a week ......and loves every second ! Lol 

Meanwhile, their own leagues are dying on their arse!!!

Then they have a big discussion about how shit the national team is and how did it get this way ?!!! 

Comedy gold !

What right minded child these days would want to play football on a cold Sunday morning when playing minecraft on the sofa has been such a success? ?

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, WILF said:

As a West Ham fan the only pleasure I have every season the hope of 10th place and the face of weeping yids.

It never gets old mate 

Dont forget the bonus this year we got the final of the treacles cup tomorrow .....i dont normally go in for all this womens football caper but being as how we are going through a slight lean spell in the Fa Cup ( 39 years ) i,ll be right behind them tomorrow.

Not bad for their first year as a pro club.....couple that with an acceptable 11th spot for the boys,the Orient becoming champions and back in the football league,the Daggers staying up......and them little shlaaaags sarf of the river struggling like f**k in the little league and all told its been a very acceptable season in East London

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, lee said:

Wilf you going to the kids ibjjf in dublin ..

Don’t know mate, I’ll ask his instructor......I hope so because we are a small town and lads need to test themselves against a wider pool of fighters.

Ill let you know

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont forget the bonus this year we got the final of the treacles cup tomorrow .....i dont normally go in for all this womens football caper but being as how we are going through a slight lean spell in the Fa Cup ( 39 years ) i,ll be right behind them tomorrow.

Not bad for their first year as a pro club.....couple that with an acceptable 11th spot for the boys,the Orient becoming champions and back in the football league,the Daggers staying up......and them little shlaaaags sarf of the river struggling like f**k in the little league and all told its been a very acceptable season in East London

I have been following the ladies team a bit mate and they play some nice stuff.

16 hours ago, Nicepix said:

It always amazes me at how petty some football fans can be. Wasn't it Klopp who said that he never celebrated another team's defeat when asked a stupid inflammatory question by a reporter?  Top man!

I'm not sure if it's petty tbh mate...every team has rivalries and that's what makes all the banter in football great IMO.... just cause I'm a utd fan doesn't mean I don't appreciate the football city and Liverpool are playing.....but don't mean I'll start giving out big well dones to Stewie and the like... plus I accept I'm.a fan of another town's club... some lads live and breathe their local club, they are what that club is all about...take away the hooliganism from the past for sure..but keep.the banter and rivalries

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm not sure if it's petty tbh mate...every team has rivalries and that's what makes all the banter in football great IMO.... just cause I'm a utd fan doesn't mean I don't appreciate the football city and Liverpool are playing.....but don't mean I'll start giving out big well dones to Stewie and the like... plus I accept I'm.a fan of another town's club... some lads live and breathe their local club, they are what that club is all about...take away the hooliganism from the past for sure..but keep.the banter and rivalries

Bang on....well said boss ?

Its part of our culture.....we're losing most of it so hang on to what you can !

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Don’t know mate, I’ll ask his instructor......I hope so because we are a small town and lads need to test themselves against a wider pool of fighters.

Ill let you know

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

The Roy Keane v Patrick Viera retired interview was a good example of respect for former rivals, and neither were home town boys. But like you say your a UTD fan so the rest are scum at the moment ????

• Haha 1