Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Manu are competing 4th/5th/6th in prem now with Arsenal and Chelsea. Sooner they realise that the better.

I 'follow' United but would rather Liverpool won the league over city, just so its someone different again and I'm a klopp fan.

• Like 2

Totally agree with keane and Souness here all the same the Man United players attitude is guff just now,most of them would deserved to have their arses kicked if they were playing amateur football never mind representing a club like man utd.

It might take 3 or 4 seasons for ManU to recover from the calamitous last six or seven. Maybe longer if the likes of de Gea and Rashford force transfers away. OGS is on the right track when he says that the players he needs have to be of the ManU DNA. Too many of those bought by the last three managers were just quick-fix, sticking plaster attempts at shoring up weak positions. Mourinho bought Bailley and Lindelof for silly money and then wanted another £100m to replace them. That can't go on. Pogba is a world class player and inspirational leader if things are going his way. When they are not he undermines the team rather than grab it by the scruff of the neck and shake it back into life. Mou' tried, but things had gone too far. Mou's appointment was another quick-fix failure.

With the financial fair play rules and under-achieving players on long contracts it will be difficult to turn it around quickly. Pep was effectively controlling City's transfers twelve months before he officially joined them and then took another year or so to settle in. Klopp went through two seasons of re-building before the quality began to show and he wasn't lumbered with the dead wood OGS has. Utd have to keep de Gea and Rashford, get rid of Sanchez even if it means another sweetener deal like they did with Rooney. Because whilever he is sitting on the bench and getting paid top wages it will unsettle those coming through the ranks just as Rooney's situation did. Pogba needs to go too despite his potential. More than anything else they need a Keane or Cantona; Someone who can put the fear of God into any player who doesn't pull his weight.

After 25 years of listening to Man Unt fans talk about fantasy football like it’s an every day occurrence......I have to admit I’m enjoying their pain the last few Seasons now they are back to reality ! Lol 

That Pogba has to go down in history as the stupidest £90 million ever spent by a football club surely?.....it almost make Andy Carroll look like sound business ! (But not quiet! Lol)

The blokes an embarrassment to himself and to Manchester United.

I always think your midfielder is the heart beat of the team and if he is the player you are relying on to provide heart and momentum then you are in deep shit......they should just wipe their mouth and let him go, even on a free.

Get him out of that club because players like that have no business at a club like Manchester United.

Your Pogbas of this world belong at PSG with all the other wankers, shirt hangers to model kit for the shop on the Champs Eleysee ! 

The question is, do two top class mid field players exist in the world with the heart, fire and spirit to drag that team and that dressing room to the level it’s needs to be?.......proper pros with a proper mentality ?

(P.s. Just leave Declan Rice alone ! Lol) 

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, WILF said:

After 25 years of listening to Man Unt fans talk about fantasy football like it’s an every day occurrence......I have to admit I’m enjoying their pain the last few Seasons now they are back to reality ! Lol 

That Pogba has to go down in history as the stupidest £90 million ever spent by a football club surely?.....it almost make Andy Carroll look like sound business ! (But not quiet! Lol)

I always think your midfielder is the heart beat of the team and if he is the player you are relying on to provide heart and momentum then you are in deep shit......they should just wipe their mouth and let him go, even on a free.

Get him out of that club because players like that have no business at a club like Manchester United.

Your Pogbas of this world belong at PSG with all the other wankers, shirt hangers to model kit for the shop on the Champs Eleysee ! 

The question is, do two top class mid field players exist in the world with the heart, fire and spirit to drag that team and that dressing room to the level it’s needs to be?.......proper pros with a proper mentality ?

They will get their money back on pogba . If u want to talk about waste of money then lukaku is your man 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Cattermole and Joe Bolton would do the job .

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

surely that young lad at villa must be worth a punt 

What i want and what is realistic at man utd is up for debate . But i want utd to buy ready made at the moment for centre midfield and centre back

3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

They will get their money back on pogba . If u want to talk about waste of money then lukaku is your man 

I don’t know what forward you are watching mate, but Lakkaku scores a goal almost every other game on average and has done almost all through his career!!

Forwards come to their best at about 28, with the right team providing the ammo that big b*****d will be a great forward for a team like Unt......get that lad playing with confidence and there won’t be many defences in Europe that can deal with him.

jmho of course.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I think we discussed before mate that you can't just carry on after Fergie in the same way.... I remember UTD fans saying it was time for him to go a season or 2 before he called it a day...WTF....I'm a UTD fan and he is irreplaceable..

Every other fan will enjoy where UTD are at the minute, the same as us UTD fans have loved getting it over Liverpool for the past 25 years lol....

I like Klopp, I even begrudgingly enjoy watching Liverpool play, it's not the Gerrard show anymore (a player I would've loved at Utd, anyway different story lol)... they are a good side, great defence, obviously Van Diijk has made a huge difference, but the full backs are quality forwards and defending, strong midfield, I think they still need a real game changer in there personally, but there front 3 are as good as any on their day, Salag is the one that gets the headlines, but Mane is a great signing and Firminho is quality who puts a shift in....

So UTD, when you play Fred, Mactominy and Pogba as your midfield 3 against Barcelona you know you are miles away....

The defence is weak, Rashford is still raw talent, it's all on instinct, he hasn't learnt to lead the line or play as a striker yet...he is quality but not compared to Salah, Aguero, Kane etc...

Lukaku should bully defences every game, he's big, strong, quick good in the air...but there's something missing...he's a bit weak mentally maybe...flaky even...

Sanchez....ffs get rid now..

Martial 1 in 5 games he's great....you play for UTD ffs ... it's like no one cares about that badge anymore..

Ole is gonna have it tough, he has never had this sort of money to spend, and he has to spend well.... I agree with a previous poster, we need a couple of ready made players for the next few years, whilst the youngsters come through, UTD will bring young players through and Ole knows this is the UTD way...Will he get the time??

As fans everyone needs to be realistic and realise just because it's UTD we haven't got a right to silverware and glory...

Chelsea next and and a chance to close in on 4th....what the f**k am I talking about now lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1