Title race

29 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Hoping Ole can get a reaction from the Manure players and they take something from the City game, allowing Pool to win the title. Love the way they play and Klopp has got something special about him, like Jose had when he first hit our shores.

As far as Leeds Leeds Leeds, they are serial bottlers, ain't that right Two Bob? ???

Cheers, D.

Jose is not missed by any of his former clubs tho, in Dortmund and Mainz klopp is held in legendary status! Yes mourinho will no doubt get you trophies, but so many top clubs have happily let him go now that I think he will probably end up at Sunderland lol

the thing I like about klopp is he genuinely seems as if he can’t believe he is the manager of Liverpool lol it’s not just a job to him, he has brought into the whole Anfield history and he wants nothing more than to add to that himself! 

His first press conference was brilliant, saying it’s not that tough a job and he is just “the normal one” and that’s exactly what he is! Just a normal guy who gets to earn millions and spend millions at a job he loves doing everyday! 

• Like 1

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I was speaking to a couple of mates when he was first given the job full time, and said I was concerned about the appointment ...I'm a UTD fan, and obviously biased with Ole for everything he gave the club as a player....but....my concern can he build a team, he will be given money to spend for the first time in his managerial career....in possibly the biggest job in football...massive task!

I think the difference will be Fergie and his relationship with him, he will listen to his old boss still, the likes of Mohrino and LVG wouldn't because of their egos and their standing in the game....

Obviously the early bubble has burst, next 2 games city and Chelsea... hardly what you need after having 7 goals put past you in the last 2 games...

Man Utd will never get anywhere until they realise that they aren't the biggest thing in football and settle for a few years of top 6 positions while they re-build the team. The pressure of trying to live up to past glories and not admitting that the likes of City, Liverpool, Barcelona and now possibly Juventus and Ajax have surpassed them on the pitch and in the board room.

The best thing Mourinho did was to get rid of Rooney. Then he brought Sanchez in and re-created the same problem. They need a clear out starting with Woodward and at least 6 to 8 players. Have the owners got the bottle? I don't think so because all they care about is cash flow and while fans are still believing that they are a great club the money keeps rolling in.

• Like 1

I always think the tough games this time of year are against the teams in relegation battles and Liverpool dont have any....City have Burnley and Brighton who are fighting for their life......id love to see Liverpool nick it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

I seriously see city doing the league and Liverpool being empty handed again ... 

shame 

as for United , I’d start by getting whatever i could for that 90 million duck egg in midfield . 

He is the Instagram generation equivalent of Carlton Palmer . 

Seriously, would Pogba be in any other sides team who are still in the champions league ?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2